MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   Tempting Tuesday - Montreal (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=48514)

its.like.that 08-09-2005 01:25 AM

Tempting Tuesday - Montreal

Keep your head about you, and try not to be overcome by greed, one of the 7 deadly sins. Plays later if possible (I am currently out of action). Also keep in mind that favourites have a better record in masters and slams than average international series events - basically, because they care more.

also, I am currently in dire straits, please vote for me here, this is embarrassing, I am down 6-0 6-0 5-0 :help::

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=48191

thank you all :wavey:.

its.like.that 08-09-2005 01:49 AM

Re: Tempting Tuesday - Montreal

Ljubo over Dent

Ferrero over Coria

Berdman over Melzer

:kiss:

bad gambler 08-09-2005 07:23 AM

Gasquet will be the future number 1 someday, the guy was incredible against Misha, first time I saw him live and liked what I saw. Never seen anyone hit his groundies so flat and his adaptability on all surfaces is impressive. He lost me a bit of money but was a pleasure to see, and looks like he was pretty fit so must have recovered from the flu.

Saw also Henman unbelievably choke against the Dominator - i feel sorry for those who had money on him because he was cruising and all of a sudden had the yips on serve.

Finally watched Nalbandian put the cleaners through Chela in the last of the afternoon matches - given federer's absence, he is worth a bet on the outright market, if he plays to his potential (and doesn't bottle) he can win this tournament. Some of his shotmaking was incredible and chela looked completely lost out there especially the second set. Also looks like he has lost a bit of weight.

Pretty late over here but only one play for me:

Ljubicic to beat Dent - $1.90 (5 units)

I'm off to bed :wavey:

Breaker 08-09-2005 07:24 AM

Good night last night with both Ancic and Nalbandian getting up

Tonight I will be taking Ljubicic over Dent and Nadal over Moya

Reasoning: http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=7791

Good luck lads

Bolar Bolabi 08-09-2005 07:55 AM

Kiefer X Johansson X Berdych

JMG 08-09-2005 08:12 AM

Bolelli over Montanes @2.12
Ljubicic (x Davydenko) @2.19

sports freak 08-09-2005 08:41 AM

Best Bet Radek Stepanek over Robin Soderling!!!Saw good signs of Radek's first game back and was takin out by the hot Blake in a tough game,expect the same but this time Radek to triump!!!

5 units Stepanek!!!
5 units Berdych!!! single bet add on :rolleyes:
2 units on Stepanek/Berdych!!!
2 units on Berdych/T Johansson!!!
1 unit on Step/Berd/Johan!!!!back bet wit a parlay on Karlovic,just incase his serve is on and he thinks his playin Leyton and not Thomas!!!!lol :rolleyes:

Lean on Dent but no play yet!!!!Also Acasuso and El Aynaoiu are too over priced and if u can get + hcp games for each would be good value!!!Especially if smokin Joe is on,Arnaud will have a tough time wit no easy pts also if Younes serves well this game could be separated by tie breaks against Lopez!!!!!

SwiSha 08-09-2005 11:38 AM

Sucha + Mantilla + Mayer + Peng + Mirza + Reynolds + Almagro + SHOCK ML + Clement @11.06

adding
Mayer + Mantilla + Malisse + Clement
Berdych Single
Santoro Single

coolbeans 08-09-2005 12:17 PM

karlovic has gotto be worth a punt at 5/4..with the courts playing really quick

sports freak 08-09-2005 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolbeans
karlovic has gotto be worth a punt at 5/4..with the courts playing really quick

Thanks for the info on the courts,dont forget Thomas is an ex Aust Open Champion,when i saw him won that yr the courts werent slow and his return of serves and shots were mind blowing sometimes,Ivo will have to serve very well and hope Johansson has an off day returning his serve cos Thomas will be too good at ground level IMO!!!!!peace :rolleyes:

Bolar Bolabi 08-09-2005 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak
Thanks for the info on the courts,dont forget Thomas is an ex Aust Open Champion,when i saw him won that yr the courts werent slow and his return of serves and shots were mind blowing sometimes,Ivo will have to serve very well and hope Johansson has an off day returning his serve cos Thomas will be too good at ground level IMO!!!!!peace :rolleyes:

I agree. Thomas to win 6 - 4, 6 - 4

sports freak 08-09-2005 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
I agree. Thomas to win 6 - 4, 6 - 4

:yeah: wouldnt suprise me if there was a tie breaker!!! 7-6, 6-4!!! :rolleyes:
Go Johansson!!!!

Bolar Bolabi 08-09-2005 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak
:yeah: wouldnt suprise me if there was a tie breaker!!! 7-6, 6-4!!! :rolleyes:
Go Johansson!!!!

Looks like we both agree on Berdych X Johansson but if you're game, follow me and throw in Kiefer.

sports freak 08-09-2005 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Looks like we both agree on Berdych X Johansson but if you're game, follow me and throw in Kiefer.

That game is a 50-50,but good luck on Kiefer,the things is he should win cos of the surface but just dont like betting against the fighter Massu!!!Also im not game wit Kiefer after he lost to Schuettler not long ago!!!!put him on me black list temperarily!!!!

Yoel and co. 08-09-2005 01:30 PM

I think Dancevic has a fair chance vs X-man