MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Andy Roddick Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Lacoste (in color) will save your hawt life. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=47865)

partygirl 08-02-2005 06:01 PM

Lacoste (in color) will save your hawt life.

10 Attachment(s)
after 3 months i must say i am taken with lacoste.
i have been so impressed with the variety and class of their clothes on andy.

from the plaid caps on clay, to the classic (but well fiting) wimbledon white, to the queens club brite blue.

while its not paticularly suited for those who perspire...

i cant wait to see what looks andy pulls from the line for himself at the US open,
it most be some selection.

i guess the point is ANDY + LACOSTE = SEXY

have you enjoyed it?

Breakaway 08-02-2005 07:45 PM

Re: the How much I love Lacoste thread

I like Lacoste. :)

Corinna 08-02-2005 08:39 PM

i like lacoste a lot :yeah:
andy and lacoste just fit together :hearts:
it's like they looked for each other and found :D
(i loved reebok as well - but lacoste is sooo :cool: )

Carito_90 08-02-2005 08:50 PM

I like it, a lot. I thought i'd miss Reebok but honestly, this is WAY better.

Oh and.. geez I can't believe it's been three months already since Andy signed with Lacoste. Seems like it was yesterday.

J. Corwin 08-02-2005 08:51 PM

Lacoste has been a bit too conservative for my tastes. :p I thought Reebok fit in with Andy's personality more...
But I like Lacoste too! :cool: I'm still waiting for the 'vintage' stuff though ;)..but I don't really know what that means in terms of clothing. :lol:

I'm more concerned with Andy's game right now. :(

Carito_90 08-02-2005 08:54 PM

Vintage means pretty much 'old'... like 60's and 70's stuff if I'm not mistaken ;) Which i love :hearts:

Seleshfan 08-02-2005 08:55 PM

I like LaCoste, but I'll never give up hope on Roddick getting a Speedo contract.

tangerine_dream 08-02-2005 09:13 PM

The checkered hat is great *thumbs up* but I want more colors, more patterns, and a trucker hat. He needs to stand out more and Reebok did that for him.

Deboogle!. 08-02-2005 09:17 PM

It's time they make him something just for him. What's the sense in getting a guy like Andy and paying him oodles if he's gonna be in the same boring solid colors as everyone else, as pretty as the colors might be.

J. Corwin 08-02-2005 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carito_90
Vintage means pretty much 'old'... like 60's and 70's stuff if I'm not mistaken ;) Which i love :hearts:

lol yes i know...but are they really gonna give him those tight short shorts? Somehow I really doubt it. :p Like Deb said, I'd like to see them create some more designs and patterns or just SOMETHING other than plain solid colors. But maybe Andy doesn't deserve special stuff with his play right now. :p

I'll say it again: Andy, it's your own damn fault...

Carito_90 08-02-2005 09:31 PM

Well... I guess it's just me who likes the plain colours :sobbing: I guess because I am simple and like plain stuff :p
I don't know, I just feel those colours fit him really well and look really really good so I don't know if he should change.

heya 08-02-2005 09:31 PM

Why are you shocked that he wants to be a dumbass player, one of those run of the mill journeymen? His hero is Tonya Harding.

Off the court, it's a totally different story--he's a perfect person :hearts:

jessa007 08-02-2005 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carito_90
Well... I guess it's just me who likes the plain colours :sobbing: I guess because I am simple and like plain stuff :p
I don't know, I just feel those colours fit him really well and look really really good so I don't know if he should change.

Not just you, I like them too. They look good on him. Also these clothes actually FIT him, so thats a big plus for Lacoste.

partygirl 08-03-2005 12:00 AM

i agree the fit is WAY better, a big guy with a silouhette(?)
like his needs clothes that fit!

by the way...im the 2nd one hoping for a seperate but equal speedo contract :devil:

heya 08-03-2005 01:14 AM

We've seen Serena's catsuit. Don't give andy ideas. :ignore: He has a habit of dressing obscenely, hanging with vapid folks, partying in the wrong place+ taking calls from strangers (Paris Hilton :o).