MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Nicolas Massu Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=356)
-   -   Hardcourt Season Begins...Wishing For Wins In Washington!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=47521)

NicoFan 07-30-2005 02:52 PM

Hardcourt Season Begins...Wishing For Wins In Washington!!

Yeay - NICO is coming to my home land!!! I can't wait to see him next week!!! Camera is ready, I'm ready, hope he's ready!

Hoping for a good draw, but no matter, he can use this tournament to get used to the hardcourts.

Its been almost a year since I've seen him...I'm dancing.... :banana:

+alonso 07-30-2005 05:24 PM

Re: Hardcourt Season Begins...Wishing For Wins In Washington!!

:eek: Awesome ! ! I wanna see nico too.. hope he's ok and he gets a good draw :p Congrats nicof ;)

*Ljubica* 07-30-2005 05:45 PM

Enjoy yourself Nico :)

Fergie 07-30-2005 06:30 PM

And will Nico play finally here? :eek:

Vamos Nico, good luck!!! :bounce:

NicoFan 07-30-2005 07:15 PM

Well, Nico better play in Washington...why wouldn't he?

He's on the entry list.

He only comes to the States a couple of times a year, and this year he missed IW and Miami - I'll be so bummed if he skips Washington. I never get to see him. I haven't seen him since last US Open, and I've been counting the days until l see him. :sad:

The article in Radio Cooperativa said he will play next in Washington also.

Fergie 07-30-2005 07:18 PM

The commentators said that probably Nico will not play here ... But I didn't read anything about this from Nico, so I don't know ;)

But I prefer that Nico don't play, he needs a bit of rest :)

+alonso 07-30-2005 08:06 PM

yes me too. sorry nicof :hug: but nico is soo tired :eek: i dunno if he's gonna play in washington

NicoFan 07-30-2005 08:16 PM

No no no no no no.

Nico has to play in Washington.

I want to see him.

Why doesn't Nico like us here? We're sooo good to him when he comes...everyone loves him. Last year at the US Open, nobody was rooting for his opponents, everyone was rooting for Nico. But he still rarely comes here.

And he needs to get ready for the hardcourts - how can he do well in Montreal and Cincy if he hasn't played a tournament on hardcourts? All these other players will have 2-3 tournaments on hardcourts already when they get to Montreal.

I feel like crying.

+alonso 07-30-2005 08:21 PM

:lol: :hug: it's not that! i'm only saying that nico probably wont gonna play washington coz he's tired :wavey: i know you will love him and USA too :hug: :lol: :p

Sparko1030 07-30-2005 08:26 PM

:hug: Hang in there Nicofan. This is the first we've heard about him not playing in Washington. He probably is beat after Kitz so if he pulls out I'm sure that is why. But hopefully he is feeling well and you'll get to see him!

NicoFan 07-30-2005 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
:lol: :hug: it's not that! i'm only saying that nico probably wont gonna play washington coz he's tired :wavey: i know you will love him and USA too :hug: :lol: :p

I know...its just that I was counting the days to see him. :sad:

He is tired, and probably needs the week off.

I wish that I lived in Europe. He plays there 80% of the time. And he never skips one of those tournaments (except the grass in England).

Or lived in Chile - cuz then I could see him on TV.

Here in the States - he never comes to our tournaments, and he's rarely on TV here. So I never see him... :sad:

It would be nice to see him every now and again instead of just following his matches on a live ticker.

*Ljubica* 07-30-2005 08:39 PM

Cheer up Nico :hug: Perhaps he'll come to the States after all - nothing has been said definately, - and if he pulls out I'm sure it will be for the very best reasons - to look after his health. And if he doesn't play Washington - he won't be alone in having no hardcourt practice before the Masters' events - David hasn't played any ATP tourneys since Wimbledon (only Davis Cup), and Marat and Roger Federer haven't played any tournaments either - so he'll be in good company.

+alonso 07-30-2005 08:58 PM

(1) RODDICK, Andy USA v Bye
LAPENTTI, Giovanni ECU v MAHUT, Nicolas FRA
(WC) BAKER, Brian USA v Qualifier
Bye v (14) CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG

(11) RUSEDSKI, Greg GBR v Bye
CARRAZ, Gregory FRA v Qualifier
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN v KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO
Bye v (7) MIRNYI, Max BLR

(3) HENMAN, Tim GBR v Bye
MOODIE, Wesley RSA v Qualifier
FALLA, Alejandro COL v GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA
Bye v (13) SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA

(12) BECK, Karol SVK v Bye
KIM, Kevin USA v GINEPRI, Robby USA
(WC) PHILIPPOUSSIS, Mark AUS v HORNA, Luis PER
Bye v (5) HRBATY, Dominik SVK

(6) KIEFER, Nicolas GER v Bye
LAPENTTI, Nicolas ECU v CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA
MULLER, Gilles LUX v SANGUINETTI, Davide ITA
Bye v (9) MASSU, Nicolas CHI

(16) ZIB, Tomas CZE v Bye
BJORKMAN, Jonas SWE v MORRISON, Jeff USA
LISNARD, Jean-Rene FRA v BLAKE, James USA
Bye v (4) STEPANEK, Radek CZE

(8) GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA v Bye
POPP, Alexander GER v PHAU, Bjorn GER
ARTHURS, Wayne AUS v Qualifier
Bye v (10) BERDYCH, Tomas CZE

(15) MELLO, Ricardo BRA v Bye
(WC) REYNOLDS, Bobby USA v (WC) CLAYTON, Alex USA
HERNYCH, Jan CZE v Qualifier
Bye v (2) AGASSI, Andre USA

:banana:

+alonso 07-30-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoFan
I know...its just that I was counting the days to see him. :sad:

He is tired, and probably needs the week off.

I wish that I lived in Europe. He plays there 80% of the time. And he never skips one of those tournaments (except the grass in England).

Or lived in Chile - cuz then I could see him on TV.

Here in the States - he never comes to our tournaments, and he's rarely on TV here. So I never see him... :sad:

It would be nice to see him every now and again instead of just following his matches on a live ticker.

:hug: Yes :hug: hey in the future ask me about live stream :) i had a very good ones for Kitz ;)

:hug: So sorry

NicoFan 07-30-2005 09:14 PM

Lol! I will ask you about live streams in the future Alonso - just hope my computer connection is fast enough to see it.

I'm just being a big 'ol baby here... ;) ...just feeling sorry for myself rather than thinking about Nico's health.

Of course, if he's tired, he should pull out. I don't want to see him injured again. That's the number one thing that's most important.

And its only two weeks until Cincy, and I'm going for 5 days there so will see him a lot in practice, in singles, and in doubles (with Fena I hope!).

After seeing this draw, he'll want to drop out...lol! Muller is kicking butt in LA. Seems to have gotten a career infusion after beating Rafa at Wimbledon... ;)

And you're right Rosie about his not being alone - lots of guys not playing or playing on clay since Wimbledon.

As long as Nico can kick it in on hardcourts by the Pilot Pen, he should be all set for the US Open.