MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Mercedes-Benz Cup (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=326)
-   -   Do you think Paradorn have chance to defeat Agassi? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=47377)

pomnok 07-29-2005 12:44 AM

Do you think Paradorn have chance to defeat Agassi?

Do you think Paradorn have chance to defeat Agassi if he is coming back to play in his form?

cleverdutchclogs 07-29-2005 01:44 AM

Re: Do you think Paradorn have chance to defeat Agassi?

I am a huge Agassi fan, but I don't want to say no incase it temps fate.

Put it this way...if Paradorn beats Agassi, he will be have to be playing at the very top of his game and Andre will have to slip down a few notches.

It's possible, as it happened at Wimbledon three years ago, but I hope not.

Eddie82 07-29-2005 02:01 AM

NO CHANCE!!

TauRuZ 07-29-2005 03:46 AM

if he come back on his form - - and if Agassi doesn't feel very well

yes! sure. it's Paradorn's day.

but it can be Agassi's day too.

from my opinion 25/75 chance for P'Dorn

sports freak 07-29-2005 04:06 AM

Pretty much spot on,yeah very hard for Paradorn on this one although i remember Wimbledon a few yrs back!!!!Paradorn was playin on revenge,he was pumped by Ginepri last week probably worst lost ever 0-6,4-6!!!had the feel he would come out hard n he did that by fightin hard aginst Ancic and succeeded aswell as comfortably over Morrison!!have not seen Paradorn play live,just seen the result but still his no way in Agassi level,probably more of a gap beween Paradorn n Aggasi then of Federer n Aggasi!!!alot of people thought Andre was a chance!!!!!!

Deboogle!. 07-29-2005 06:26 AM

The way P-dorn has been playing this week, absolutely he has a chance. Andre has not looked convincing, despite the scorelines.

The biggest question I think is whether P-Dorn himself believes he has a chance. I think it would be a big MENTAL task for him. But in terms of ball-striking this week in their two previous matches, Paradorn is playing better ball, hands down.

sports freak 07-29-2005 07:23 AM

Everybody beloves they got a chance when they step on the court its just after the first game wit Agassi u know what ur gonna get n u better be ready!!!!!

me_luv_Dommy 07-29-2005 08:42 AM

Yes, if Paradorn plays consistently with few unforced errors and if it's not Agassi's day. Anyway, the best of luck to Paradorn.

mrki_tua 07-29-2005 09:09 AM

Well to be honest @ this point I can't predict anything cause I didn't watched neither Sricha nor Andre... If you can see the point, Agassi is having hip injury from the operation and exchausting clay play, and Sricha is oscilating, so everything is open, but if Agassi looked fresh, no problem IMO...

MurrayFan1 07-29-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak
i remember Wimbledon a few yrs back!!!

EXACTLY Schricapan has a chance, but only a chance, he's a player who on his day can beat anyone, you never know what you're going to get with Schricapan, this one's either going to straights sets victory to Agassi or go right to the wire

TauRuZ 07-30-2005 05:31 AM

great fight from Paradorn even he was lost, as I look at scoreline