MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   gorgeous federer (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=45586)

tummang 07-13-2005 07:22 AM

gorgeous federer

i've watched tennis for more than thirty years, so i think i'm the oldest of all tennis fan esp. federer's fan. i love borg, samprass and now federer. i've read from newspaper both eng. and my native language about federer oh! i forgot from the internet also. every media all admire and write beautiful words for federer and i agree all with them. i thingk one day when i retired i'd like to see federer every match as i can it means i'll follow him wherever he goes with his lovely mirka.
one thing i don't like to read is about when media compares federer with nadal. i think it's such a fool to do that. for me nadal is good at clay like players from spain or argentina. i don't know why some media admire him more than federer or other good players. his behavior when playing in the court is not lovely, like to show his fist and ugly face while yelling. yes. i never like this guy. i notice some players when playing with federer they show their respect to him as hewitt but for nadal he never shows any respect to anyone esp. the old ones. he's not a good sample. so pls u all media try not to support this guy, if u want to do, i recommend gasquet or
other youngsters instead.
i know people who like nadal may feel dislike mine but i think so many people all around the world have the same idea as mine. u can prove!

Neely 07-13-2005 10:37 AM

Re: gorgeous federer

:bigwave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tummang
he's not a good sample. so pls u all media try not to support this guy, if u want to do, i recommend gasquet or other youngsters instead.

haha :rolls:
funny show from you to try giving the media advice who to support ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tummang
i know people who like nadal may feel dislike mine but i think so many people all around the world have the same idea as mine. u can prove!

no doubt, these people exist, but it's not like that everybody is loving the gorgeous Federer :p

SuperRevelation 07-13-2005 04:03 PM

Welcome to MTF :wavey:

Xmanfan 07-19-2005 10:35 AM

Hey tummang - how you doing? I dunno which media you're talking about but here in the UK we're pretty behind Rog (and always have been) you know. I saw Rafa at Wimby this year - man - he ain't 19! no way. He's at least 26!!!!! You know Gasquet & Murray - now they look like 18-19 year olds!
Anyway, I work in media and we all think Rog's the man - as indeed I do - but massive X fan too!

veroloca 07-20-2005 06:11 PM

Hi Tummang

I am probably as old as you are!! I remember Borg so well even though I was a kid.
Anyway, welcome! i am new on the forum too and Fedex is the best! Anyone knows if he will be at the UCLA tournament next week?

Daniel 07-22-2005 04:05 AM

Welcome :bigwave: ;)