MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Nicolas Massu Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=356)
-   -   Kicking A*s in Amersfoort! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=45405)

NicoFan 07-10-2005 05:13 PM

Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
I just love what Nico said this past week - I am a fighter, and I am a winner!

Indeed! :worship:

Keep fighting Nico! :fiery:

Our Angelito is going to kick some a*s in Amersfoort!!! :angel:

Here's the entry list.

1 Puerta, Mariano ARG 11
2 Gonzalez, Fernando CHI 24
3 Massu, Nicolas CHI 28
4 Rochus, Christophe BEL 48
5 Horna, Luis PER 56
6 Hanescu, Victor ROM 59
7 Wessels, Peter NED 79
8 Behrend, Tomas GER 80
9 Hernandez, Oscar ESP 89
10 Tipsarevic, Janko SCG 96
11 Calatrava, Alex ESP 97
12 Minar, Ivo CZE 98
13 Calleri, Agustin ARG 99
14 Sluiter, Raemon NED 100
15 Vanek, Jiri CZE 107
16 Tabara, Michal CZE 109
17 Ventura, Santiago ESP 110
18 Serra, Florent FRA 112
19 Sanchez, David ESP 113
20 Vik, Robin CZE 117
21 Norman, Dick BEL 118
22 Ulihrach, Bohdan CZE 120
23 Bracciali, Daniele ITA 121
24 Vliegen, Kristof BEL 122
25 Aldi, Francesco ITA 124
26 (WC)
27 (WC)
28 (WC)
29 (Q)
30 (Q)
31 (Q)
32 (Q)

Alternates
1. Lapentti, Nicolas ECU 125
2. Ramirez Hidalgo, Ruben ESP 126
3. Sabau, Razvan ROM 127
4. Benneteau, Julien FRA 133
5. Simon, Gilles FRA 134
6. Vicente, Fernando ESP 135
7. Ryderstedt, Michael SWE 137
8. Bastl, George SUI 139
9. Mertinak, Michal SVK 140
10. van Scheppingen, Dennis NED 142
11. Brzezicki, Juan Pablo ARG 149
12. Armando, Hugo USA 150
13. Luczak, Peter AUS 151
14. Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo TPE 156
15. Chiudinelli, Marco SUI 157

+alonso 07-10-2005 05:38 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Yup :angel: nico is a true fighter :angel:
Vamos Vamos :rocker2:
Hope he can reach the SF's again or why not the finals :D also hope he's ok and with no problem.. :angel:
Showtimeee :cool: :lol:

*Ljubica* 07-10-2005 06:39 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Yes - buena suerte Nico :)

Fergie 07-10-2005 08:11 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Vamos Nico!!! :D

I♥PsY@Mus!c 07-10-2005 11:41 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Last week was my nightmare...
Hope Nico will find his form soon. Good luck to him and Feņa God.

Fergie 07-11-2005 12:17 AM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR
Good luck to him and Feņa God.

The smilie is great, you rock! ;)

A final between our boys would be fantastic :D

+alonso 07-11-2005 02:50 AM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Can #2 and #3 seeds be in the same half of the draw :unsure:

NicoFan 07-11-2005 11:57 AM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fergie
A final between our boys would be fantastic :D

NO!

lol!!!! :D

Yes, I think they can meet in the finals, but I don't want them to. Right now Nico isn't 100%, but it will still bum him out if he loses to Fernando. And last time, Fernando and Nico played in Vina in 2004, as much as I adore Fena, he didn't behave really well. :sad: Shouting the entire match, and then at the end when he won, pounding his chest. Nico doesn't need that now.

Fergie 07-11-2005 12:33 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoFan
Yes, I think they can meet in the finals, but I don't want them to. Right now Nico isn't 100%, but it will still bum him out if he loses to Fernando. And last time, Fernando and Nico played in Vina in 2004, as much as I adore Fena, he didn't behave really well. :sad: Shouting the entire match, and then at the end when he won, pounding his chest. Nico doesn't need that now.

Well our Nico isn't a angel on court either ;) ... And I prefer that Nico lose with Feņa because this means that will reach an important round in the tournament than with another player :)

Or better of course, I prefer that Nico take the title here :yeah:

NicoFan 07-11-2005 01:01 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fergie
Well our Nico isn't a angel on court either ;) ... And I prefer that Nico lose with Feņa because this means that will reach an important round in the tournament than with another player :)

Or better of course, I prefer that Nico take the title here :yeah:

No, despite my avatar, Nico is not an angelito. ;) Though to me he is...lol! :angel:

But its different when an amigo does it than when just another opponent does it.

And I do love Fena!!! :D Although during that match, the love disappeared momentarily. :devil:

And I would definitely prefer Nico take the title also! He desperately needs to have something good happen to him this year. Fena already has had a lot of success this year and can afford to lose.

Sparko1030 07-11-2005 10:52 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Oh,oh...I'm staying out of this one! lol! :eek: I just want both chicos to play their best and hope both of them go far and if that means they meet in the final so be it. I'll be gone next week and perhaps that's a good thing!

Both have given me reason to be proud of them in their last tournaments and I hope both continue winning-I would love to see both in the top 15 by the end of the year.

Sparko1030 07-11-2005 11:00 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Buene Suerta to you Nico in Amersfoort!!! :kiss:

NicoFan 07-11-2005 11:05 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparko1030
Oh,oh...I'm staying out of this one! lol! :eek: I just want both chicos to play their best and hope both of them go far and if that means they meet in the final so be it. I'll be gone next week and perhaps that's a good thing!

Both have given me reason to be proud of them in their last tournaments and I hope both continue winning-I would love to see both in the top 15 by the end of the year.

lol! I really like Fena too!

But this is Nico's board...it should be for rooting for Nico, not rooting for Fena over Nico.

And I'm worried about him - he's a hurting puppy now. :sad: I just want to see him winning again. Fena has won a lot this year - its Nico's turn - my angelito...lol! :angel:

+alonso 07-11-2005 11:49 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Well i'm chilean so i'm not worried about the possible match :lol: i will enjoy it :yeah:

I♥PsY@Mus!c 07-11-2005 11:51 PM

Re: Kicking A*s in Amersfoort!
 
Fine,I delete that post.
But it's true I prefer Nico vs Gonzo in final because I like these two men the most in this tournament,that's my main reason,believe me, :) I know one of them has the better form right now though.It was my fault to be too frank to say that thing in this forum...but ok,I said I would also be glad if Nico wins that match.Vamos Nico. :rocker2:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.