MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Arnaud Clement Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=438)
-   -   Interviews, audios, videos... (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=43484)

Marine 06-26-2005 06:07 PM

Interviews, audios, videos...

esther 06-26-2005 11:23 PM

Re: Interviews, audios, videos...

how exciting, finally an arnaud forum!!!!!!!

stefani 06-27-2005 09:09 AM

an audio, after the double in davis cup
in english ...
( he speacks english like me :scratch: )
http://www.daviscup.com/news/newsaudio.asp?id=13234

rtsp://a140.v67302.c6730.g.vr.akamai.../odmjules24.rm
it's video on Julien boutter, where he is in metz,
when arnaud win this tournament
and we can see arnaud before the match with camille
and after in the vestaire with just a towel on him for hiding... ( not before the 6eme minute)

Nathy 06-28-2005 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefani
an audio, after the double in davis cup
in english ...
( he speacks english like me :scratch: )
http://www.daviscup.com/news/newsaudio.asp?id=13234

:rolls: I definitely love listening to him when he speaks English :p He is so cuuuuuuuute! Keep it up Nono :yeah:

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefani
rtsp://a140.v67302.c6730.g.vr.akamai.../odmjules24.rm
it's video on Julien boutter, where he is in metz,
when arnaud win this tournament
and we can see arnaud before the match with camille
and after in the vestaire with just a towel on him for hiding... ( not before the 6eme minute)

Niiiiiiiiice video!! Merci beaucoup, elle est super :)

Anne-Claire 06-28-2005 06:56 PM

Yes me too, I like listening to Arnaud when he's speaking in English... but he has found a tough opponent.... concerning this really FRENCH accent..: Richard!!lol

Richard is really bad in English but I like his accent...;o) Mdr!!

Marine 06-28-2005 07:09 PM

It's hilarious , arnaud, richard...même combat !! :lol:
I have to admit Seb doesn't speak very well for someone who live in Florida ! I read his interviews, he uses a basic english: simple sentences, simple vocabulary. 'you know...you know...you know...which means he searches his words bedore answering :o )
Paulo is better, but his accent is not that good either....omg our players are pathetic !!!! LOL

prazz_m 06-29-2005 12:52 AM

for the first time ever, i think i'm going to defend arnaud's english haha! i actually don't think that interview is that bad and his accent has improved soooo much - but i guess i'm thinking back to like AO final 2001 where he had to use a written speech to help him ... good memories! but no seriously, i think his english is actually pretty okay now!

Via 06-29-2005 11:49 PM

i can't get the video link, can you all?

i wish arnaud could speak that much english to me! he won't try so hard with fans as in interviews! seb on the other hand, doesn't mind that much using english. i don't mind accents, i have an accent, everyone i know has accents, all sorts from many backgrounds (and isn't the aussie accent odd too ;) )

Via 09-02-2005 01:20 AM

this was posted by delsa at uso thread but the interview looks great (arnaud that is) so i'll just save the link here:

mms://wmediavod.coltfrance.com/wmeur..._3_320x240.wmv

mms://wmediavod.coltfrance.com/wmeurosports/eurosport/2005/08/31/clement_fr_21485_4_57_3_320x240.wmv

it's arnaud interviewed after 1st round win over ferrero

prazz_m 09-04-2005 12:53 AM

EVERYONE!!!! THERE'S AN ENGLISH INTERVIEW OF ARNAUD!!
clearly i am excited! it's after his win over andy murray - his english is still a little, how would i put it...., raw? haha
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/int...759541157.html

enjoy!

Marine 09-04-2005 01:59 PM

I love his face... :confused: he was very concentrated, this kind of interview is worse than a match in 5 sets ! :lol:

Merci prazz :)

Via 09-04-2005 11:37 PM

he certainly tried as hard as he played the match :lol:

i did see it yesterday and thought i should work out the link for the video file but couldn't. thanks prazz for posting the html page! which was what i could've done. you aren't too busy yet for arnaud ;)

Hangdog 09-05-2005 12:11 AM

Aha, I also have already seen this interview. But it's always very difficult to talk in another language sitting in front of cameras, journalists!.. Anyway for me this English interview is more understandable than his previous French one from Eurosport. By the way, I wonder if he speaks his actual French there or it's just not the best quality of the record (my granny speaks almost the same language when she puts her false jours out..)? I understood maximum 40-50 words from Arnaud's 5-minutes speach (the most understandable interviews in my opinion are Amelie's)... And so I have to be very thankful to Arnaud because he always speaks to me in English only :worship: .

Marine 09-06-2005 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hangdog
Aha, I also have already seen this interview. But it's always very difficult to talk in another language sitting in front of cameras, journalists!.. Anyway for me this English interview is more understandable than his previous French one from Eurosport. By the way, I wonder if he speaks his actual French there or it's just not the best quality of the record (my granny speaks almost the same language when she puts her false jours out..)? I understood maximum 40-50 words from Arnaud's 5-minutes speach (the most understandable interviews in my opinion are Amelie's)... And so I have to be very thankful to Arnaud because he always speaks to me in English only :worship: .

Well, he speaks normally in the video of eurosport, I don't see, irina...

I love his interview in english, it's priceless :lol:
Especially when he says "in this...in this...departement ?? (to the french journalists): ugh ça se dit ou pas ça ? c'est bon ? ...et euhhhh...blabla in english .Hilarious
Or when a journalist asks him a question, he's like :confused: then "j'comprends rien pffff" ! LOL (we can listen to some people laughing , probably French)

He looks like Roddick when he pulls his cap down over his eyes ! lol

Via 09-07-2005 12:01 AM

thanks for the french part of the transcript! lol

he's always funny when interviewed in english, much more so than in french because he gets very animated when he tries hard to speak. now you know why we love him so in australia!! (i think we've seen more of him in interviews here than in some other english-speaking countries)