MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The French Musketeers (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Leaving for Geneve.... (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=4212)

Lindsayfan 02-13-2003 12:24 PM

Leaving for Geneve....

hi guys,as some of you already know i'm leaving for Geneve..yes yes Geneve you read well..the marvelous town where lots of our musketeers live :D dont be jealous! :p i'll leave on 21th february,and i dont know yet when i'll comeback home (probably at the end of march-surely for DC quarterfinals).so i'm doing this thread to say Good Bye to everyone here and to ask you a little favour:please in this month i'll be away,if you could post here all pix and interviews and whatever you find about frenchies (specially about Guy!).you dont need to translate anything,just post here news or links where i can read articles etc.
THANKS!!! :kiss: it will be really appreciated!!!
I'll try to visit players's houses and to get pix.i'm really hoping to meet some of them(comments and suggestions on "how stalk" them, are welcome! LOL :P) If I cant cos they are away at least i hope i'll meet Guy as he's supposed to stay home more than others! ;)

I'll be missing you for sure...I'll be missing this board and chats with Esther and Marilyn (i luv ya girls!),but i'll be back!!dont miss me too much...lol sure u wont.. :o anyway we have another week to spend together on here!

Kisses and Hugs to everyone!

VALE!!!

Marilyn 02-13-2003 03:01 PM

sure no problem :D
bon voyage!

lizabeth..* 02-13-2003 09:52 PM

Have fun Vale and see you round here soon!!!! :D :D

Alek 02-13-2003 09:57 PM

have lots of fun vale :kiss: and write when you are able to ;) :hearts:

esther 02-14-2003 06:57 AM

awwww Vale....its still a week away but i'll miss youuuuuuuu!!! *cries*

okies we'll post the stuff we post in the tourney threads here as well but yeah dont forget to tell me if the place ur staying at gets letters coz i'll write u one :)

Lindsayfan 02-14-2003 07:49 AM

thanks esther,u r a sweetheart! :kiss:
it's still a week away, but i'll be very busy in this week :(
i'll email you from Geneve to tell you if i can receive letters! ;)

esther 02-14-2003 09:56 AM

okies i'll try and catch ya on msn before u leave

Tryphon 02-14-2003 01:30 PM

Good luck Vale! :)

Lindsayfan 02-18-2003 10:51 PM

I'll say Bye Bye to everyone tomorrow 19th february around 10;00 am CET on Msn.i really hope all of you who have Msn will be there to give me the last good bye! :wavey:

esther 02-18-2003 11:27 PM

vale 10am? ok i'll try to be on then but if i'm not can ya stay until like 11am just in case?

Lindsayfan 02-19-2003 08:20 AM

yes ok i'll stay until noon ;) there r lots of ppl i want to say Good Bye!

julien 02-19-2003 08:27 AM

I haven't been on lately but I hope you have a great trip (I'm sure you will) and please meet some players ;).

Buon viaggio

Marilyn 02-19-2003 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lindsayfan
yes ok i'll stay until noon ;) there r lots of ppl i want to say Good Bye!
:sad: i missed it :sad: didn't see it until now :sigh:
anyway--
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
have a good time there vale!

esther 02-19-2003 07:07 PM

VALE HAVE THE BESTTTTTT TIME EVER IN GENEVA AND HOPE YOU HAVE HEAPS OF FUN!
I'LL MISS YOU HHHHHEAAAAAAPPSSSSSSSS BUT HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Lindsayfan 02-19-2003 10:27 PM

thanks girls,i'll miss you too!pls keep posting here and stay focused on tennis! :kiss: