Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Federer Express Dining Wagon!

30K views 2K replies 44 participants last post by  Rita 
#1 ·
Welcome in the Dining Wagon of our beloved train! With 126 passengers on our ride, it was about time we'd get a proper place to have our foods and drinks! :)
This is a place where we can have post-match celebrations over a glass of champagne. We can eat tons of Swiss chocolate here if Roger loses. We can have pre-match discussions over a good cup of coffee, share our birthday cakes, etc. Really it's all up to you!
I hope many people will drop by here! :)

#3 ·
I`m here - now a schnaps,please :)

How come you know, what champange tasts like,girl 13? just kidding and you can have a sipp

#4 ·
Purple Rainbow said:
Welcome in the Dining Wagon of our beloved train! With 126 passengers on our ride, it was about time we'd get a proper place to have our foods and drinks! :)
This is a place where we can have post-match celebrations over a glass of champagne. We can eat tons of Swiss chocolate here if Roger loses. We can have pre-match discussions over a good cup of coffee, share our birthday cakes, etc. Really it's all up to you!
I hope many people will drop by here! :)
Now I had my schnaps - so I´m able to thank you for opening up the Dining Wagon - with so many passanger - and Roger getting on our nerves latly - we really neede one :)

#16 ·
I just realized, if this dining wagon gets a lot of people dropping by, maybe we'd need some people as crew. I wouldn't mind playing bartender when I am online, but I'm not online too often. Besides I'm already in charge of the tickets, so I am already occupied.
Are there any people who feel like becoming bartender, chef, head caterer, or whatever in the Dining Wagon? (It'd look cool in your sig... parttime bartender aboard the Federer Express!) :)

#18 ·
Purple Rainbow said:
I just realized, if this dining wagon gets a lot of people dropping by, maybe we'd need some people as crew. I wouldn't mind playing bartender when I am online, but I'm not online too often. Besides I'm already in charge of the tickets, so I am already occupied.
Are there any people who feel like becoming bartender, chef, head caterer, or whatever in the Dining Wagon? (It'd look cool in your sig... parttime bartender aboard the Federer Express!) :)
I can do something if you want :D

#21 ·
Nathy said:
I can do something if you want :D
It doesn't matter what I want, it's about what you want. Hopefully this turns into a nice, long thread, where Federer fans can meet each other, rejoice in victory and mourn in defeat, and in the meantime have tons of meaningless chats, and we'd just be a nice, happy bunch.
It might help if there are some people having a symbolic function in this thread, staying with the whole train/diningwagon metaphor. I'm not sure how that would work out, though.

#26 ·
Purple Rainbow said:
It doesn't matter what I want, it's about what you want. Hopefully this turns into a nice, long thread, where Federer fans can meet each other, rejoice in victory and mourn in defeat, and in the meantime have tons of meaningless chats, and we'd just be a nice, happy bunch.
It might help if there are some people having a symbolic function in this thread, staying with the whole train/diningwagon metaphor. I'm not sure how that would work out, though.
Yeah I think such a thread is a good idea :) Coz' you know Rogi's making too much shit these times :eek: So to relax and be together within Rogi fans, nothing better than such a thread :D

I can be the substitute bartender and the chef :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.