MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   MensTennisForums.com Fan Blogs (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Traveling Fan Girl: To Boldly Go Where No Fan Has Gone Before (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=403449)

TravelingFanGirl 02-04-2014 08:10 AM

The Traveling Fan Girl: To Boldly Go Where No Fan Has Gone Before

Hello, Everyone! :wavey: I'd like to introduce you to my blog. I will start by introducing myself. I'm Courtney Massey, the nerdy creator of The Traveling Fan Girl. I've written and collaborated with tennis sites such as Tennis East Coast, Tennis Alternative, and Ricky Dimon's The Grandstand.
The Traveling Fan Girl is fairly new. So far we have covered a couple of events and interviewed Ernests Gulbis and Latvia's Davis Cup captain, Karlis Lejnieks. Our highlights so far are probably the large albums of tournament photos uploaded on our Facebook!:p We are still in the early stages and growing all the time! I have TONS of plans for The Traveling Fan girl and I hope you all will check it out and support this dream of mine!

About The Traveling Fan Girl:

The Traveling Fan Girl is all about the exciting experiences of the tennis world. We want to get to know the fans and players around this wonderful sport, and our mission is to showcase the different personalities and fan encounters that professional tennis has to offer! Aside from playful stories and beautiful photographs, we hope to bring you fun videos, interesting interviews, live tweeting and blogging from tournaments all over the world. You can expect that and so much more as we grow every day. We want to create a fan friendly community where you can come and gush about what you love and maybe even learn something new!

The Traveling Fan Girl is made up of 3 friends from different locations across the world, who have all been tennis fans for many years. We also introduce talented guest writers and photographers who we admire and feel will mix well with our site.

You can find us on OUR BLOG: FACEBOOK: TWITTER

Advantage_Set 02-04-2014 07:07 PM

Re: The Traveling Fan Girl: To Boldly Go Where No Fan Has Gone Before

Good looking website, entertaining stories.
You should ask Gulbis on a date.

TravelingFanGirl 02-04-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Advantage_Set (Post 20670729)
Good looking website, entertaining stories.
You should ask Gulbis on a date.

Thank you!
:lol: Maybe I'll make that move next time we see each other!

viksanbg 02-05-2014 08:36 AM

Great blog. I will read it when I have time. Keep it up

TravelingFanGirl 02-05-2014 07:37 PM

Thank you :hug: I appreciate it!
Our next live coverage will be one day of Rotterdam with Ellen & Indian Wells with Vanessa so lots of new tournament goodies on the way!

cobalt60 02-07-2014 05:02 PM

:banana: This is great thanks!
I noticed you were a bit walkabout on the blog lately so :woohoo:
To infinity and beyond :angel:

TravelingFanGirl 02-12-2014 04:57 AM

Update: Ellen's ONE day Rotterdam coverage has been posted. Stories on the blog & pictures on the Facebook! Enjoy!

Our next live coverage will Indian Wells with Vanessa! :yeah:

TravelingFanGirl 03-03-2014 06:22 PM

LIVE COVERAGE UPDATE: Our Vanessa Farmer will be covering Indian Wells for us throughout the next two weeks! We should have lots of stories and photos to share with you. For live tweeting make sure you're following @VF_TravelingFG & @TheTravelingFG , and keep your eyes on our Facebook from all our updates! :yeah:

TravelingFanGirl 03-20-2014 07:42 PM

The Future Of Tennis Is All About The Curve
We just published a new article about Curvstar and the racket that could change tennis as we know it. I think it's pretty cool and would love to know what you think. Check it out!

http://thetravelingfangirl.wordpress...out-the-curve/

RoyalFox 04-13-2014 09:56 AM

pretty cool site(^_^)
:)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App