MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Gamblers Lounge (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=392)
-   -   Could you plz explain me that ? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=39490)

chicco77 05-31-2005 08:52 PM

Could you plz explain me that ?

Hi all, i just need your help on a question please. i m a gambler on williamhill, but i created today a new account at pinnacle. And actually i can t find a way to put few bets together with pinnacle.. can we take only bet after bet ? or is it possible to do also simple bets with couple of games, like william hill ??? If you could answer me it would be quite nice because i would love to play RG tomorrow, but not game by game.. Thanx a lot

chicco77 06-01-2005 10:57 AM

Re: Could you plz explain me that ?

Does no one know about pinnacle or what ?

It really seems that i just can't play more than one game on a single bet, but if some one knows how to do it plz say it to me !

Pinnacle would be amazing if i just could for instance play puera AND davydenko on a same ticket.. but i just don t know how to do it and i have to play them separately.. help me plz :confused:

adk 06-01-2005 02:26 PM

You can only do single bets on Pinnacle.

No parlays

chicco77 06-01-2005 07:18 PM

ok ! Thx for the answer.. quite a bad news bytheway.. this site would be for sure the best with combined bets.. :(

chicco77 06-01-2005 08:11 PM

I ve just found a "parlay" icon at the top of the page from pinnacle.. but it s quite weird because it s not possible to do it with tennis.. only soccer nba and mlb.. don t know why.. but it s already a good thing if i can do it with soccer 4 instance.. :) But i can't explain the fact that they don t do it for tennis as well !

Editing : Well actually it is quite nice, with the possibility to do canadians or yankees as well, exactly like williamhill. Only the tennis odds are missing. :p

chicco77 06-02-2005 12:19 AM

Adk - or anyone else who knows - if u come once again on this post, can u tell me a last thing :

What are the teasers on nba ? I can t understand anything about it.. the spreads are totally diferents i don t get it :confused:

Deivid23 07-18-2005 03:29 AM

Pinnacle will never offer tennis parlays I assume, they´ve received a lot of mails asking for that and their answer is always the same: NO

ClaycourtaZzZz. 07-18-2005 08:32 AM

ladbrokes is better:)

bad gambler 07-18-2005 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federer_Express
ladbrokes is better:)

centrebet is the best ;)

chicco77 11-01-2005 12:59 PM

Wow.. Bad Gambler, i just wanted to check the site you were speaking about.. This centrebet seems to be absolutely amazing.. The choice given is huge, for instance i've got my "unfamous" swisshockey league available.. And player's performances in the nba's game are great. The odds are great as well, my unique problem is that the swissfranc is not available, i'll have to use US dollars i guess because it is quite close from my swiss franc.

Can you tell me two things plz bad gambler :

Does it pay quickly ? How long do you wait (in average) after a tennis game is finished to have it updated in your open bets ? Tennis or nba as well, is it more or less like pinnalce (almost directly), like william hill (~ 1 hour in average) or a bit longer like other sites ?

Secondly, can you make parlays with every odd ? For example also with the baseball handicaps etc. ?? Or do they have odds that you have to bet alone, without adding other bets on it ??

THX a lot if you can answer me !

bad gambler 11-01-2005 01:17 PM

1. immediate payouts

2. able to parlay anything and everything

:)

chicco77 11-01-2005 03:20 PM

cooooooooooooooooooooool !!

Thx for the infos mate ! I would never have known this site without you. :cool:

I've done a deposit as soon as i read your last answer . :worship:

Thx for your answer. :)