MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Other Bets (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=34718)

Finns4 04-23-2005 03:52 AM

RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
Tough games this weekend, very much a transition peroid.

Parra ML liking the -5.5 but it was a close game between these two teams in round 1

SHARKS ML They will be the best team @ home imo

The Penrith game should be awesome, both teams missin some key players.
I think Penrith can do it @ home, but cowboys always play well @ Penrith.

Small Penrith ML

Canberra Vs Storm. Not touching this game, Melbourne need the win, but canberra +8. @ home is tempting

No Play

Manly ML line and Points over 51.5

Bulldogs -9.5 hammered this heaps early so got odds of 1.90

Rooster Vs Dragons

No Play, Dragons can win this though

Finns4 04-23-2005 03:56 AM

Re: RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
Also Luke Lewis more tries then Brenton Bowen

sparkus8 04-23-2005 04:08 AM

Re: RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
My bets for the weekend look like this.

Eels -5.5
Cronulla ML
Manly -8.5
Manly ML x Storm ML

I was going to chuck the Dogs in the parlay, but I just heard O'Meley is out for a fair while with a suspected broken leg weakening the Dogs forward pack even more so.

bad gambler 04-23-2005 08:38 AM

Re: RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
Sharkies are a special to win and cover IMO

Broncos are missing both carroll and petro, kimorley and vagana are backing up

get on the -3.5 spread!

its.like.that 04-23-2005 10:36 AM

Re: RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
if you want the easiest of easy parlays this weekend, go as follows:

Sydney Roosters (-4.5) $1.85
into Manly Sea Eagles (-9.5) $1.85
into Fremantle Dockers $1.35
into 01 St Kilda Saints $1.33
@ 6.14

bad gambler 04-24-2005 10:05 AM

Re: RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by its.like.that
if you want the easiest of easy parlays this weekend, go as follows:

Sydney Roosters (-4.5) $1.85
into Manly Sea Eagles (-9.5) $1.85
into Fremantle Dockers $1.35
into 01 St Kilda Saints $1.33
@ 6.14


:lol:

looks like that is gold now mate :yeah:

bad gambler 04-24-2005 10:11 AM

Re: RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler
Sharkies are a special to win and cover IMO

Broncos are missing both carroll and petro, kimorley and vagana are backing up

get on the -3.5 spread!


sharkies should have been leading 18-0 thanks the incompetence of the video ref who didn't award a legit 3rd try :(

oh well shit happens....

bad gambler 04-25-2005 01:16 AM

Re: RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
I'm playing the UNDERS 48.5 in today's Anzac day match - Roosters v Dragons

I think it is a 50/50 game, agree with finns dragons can win this

its.like.that 04-25-2005 01:27 AM

Re: RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
lol... mate, dragons are shithouse, roosters class shone through last week when they gave the doggies a start, then overhauled them. Roosters will win, and it should be unders as well.

bad gambler 04-25-2005 01:55 AM

Re: RUGBY LEAGUE 23-25TH APRIL
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by its.like.that
lol... mate, dragons are shithouse, roosters class shone through last week when they gave the doggies a start, then overhauled them. Roosters will win, and it should be unders as well.

I'm not so sure - that's why I have played the points


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.