MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tennis Opinions You Don't Like To Admit (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=340545)

nazzac 08-01-2012 07:47 PM

Unpopular Opinions

This is a thread designed for you to share your opinions that are unpopular. It can be anything related to the mens tennis game

Johnny Groove 08-01-2012 07:48 PM

Re: Unpopular Opinions

I am a fan of Rafael Nadal.

motorhead 08-01-2012 07:49 PM

Tomic is gonna win a title on clay (not counting american clay tourneys)

Freak3yman84 08-01-2012 07:49 PM

I hate it when any other food gets on my rice.

motorhead 08-01-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12278091)
I hate it when any other food gets on my rice.

that's not unpopular at all

Freak3yman84 08-01-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorhead (Post 12278100)
that's not unpopular at all

Oh you'd be surprised. Many people like to dump all kinds of stuff on their rice.

TBkeeper 08-01-2012 07:56 PM

I'm a Davydenko fan...atic and a proud tard of him
I hate boring defensive baseliners (mentioning BORING defensive baseliners cause Coria/Monfils and to a least extent Simon/Robredo are far more entertaining FOR ME ! than Ferrmug/Nadull/Faker/Vulture in chief)
I support the great mighty russians in Olympics/Davis cup if Bulgaria one day plays against Russia i'll be for Russia.
That's enough for now.
Oh i forgot Federer is the GOAT in spite of the fact that he failed my Davys Career i still can consider him the GOAT and he shows it that he is the best !

IOFH 08-01-2012 07:56 PM

Rosol will fall

Looner 08-01-2012 07:56 PM

Davis Cup is irrelevant to the discussion of achievements by a single player.

IOFH 08-01-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBkeeper (Post 12278131)
I hate boring defensive baseliners (mentioning BORING defensive baseliners cause Coria/Monfils and to a least extent Simon/Robredo are far more entertaining FOR ME ! than Ferrmug/Nadull/Faker/Vulture in chief)
I support the great mighty russians in Olympics/Davis cup if Bulgaria one day plays against Russia i'll be for Russia.
That's enough for now.
Oh i forgot Federer is the GOAT in spite of the fact that he failed my Davys Career i still can consider him the GOAT and he shows it that he is the best !

I doubt that opinion is that unpopular here.

motorhead 08-01-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

That's enough for now.

can't see anything unpopular here. please stay on-topic guys.

Julián Santiago 08-01-2012 07:58 PM

The fact that you`ve defeated Federer/Djokovic/Nadal don´t convert you on a GOAT if you are a Mug

Chris Kuerten 08-01-2012 07:59 PM

Ferrer > Murray

motorhead 08-01-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julián Santiago (Post 12278158)
The fact that you`ve defeated Federer/Djokovic/Nadal don´t convert you on a GOAT if you are a Mug

do u mean all of them or just one of them? in the first case you'd certainly be elegible to be the goat.

Julián Santiago 08-01-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

That's enough for now.

This is not unpopular