MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Jan-Michael Gambill Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=413)
-   -   Super Hot Picture Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=33073)

Aleksa's Laydee 04-05-2005 07:58 PM

Super Hot Picture Thread

10 Attachment(s)
Lets post Jan Mikes Piccies here :D :worship:

Aleksa's Laydee 04-05-2005 08:03 PM

Re: Super Hot Picture Thread

5 Attachment(s)
and some more

Fee 04-05-2005 09:34 PM

Can you take that picture that has the date 7/19/2004 out of your post please? That's from my messageboard and it hasn't been properly watermarked yet. Thanks.

ae wowww 04-05-2005 09:42 PM

Fee, shall I post mine, or do you want me/you to once they're watermarked...?

Fee 04-05-2005 10:02 PM

They are your photos and I only got around to using one of them, so do whatever you prefer. That particular photo up there is one of Tammy's and I don't know how she would feel about them being on the internet without her permission.

If you post your photies, please do it as attachments, much better for us slow dial-up people. Thanks. :D

ae wowww 04-05-2005 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fee
They are your photos and I only got around to using one of them, so do whatever you prefer. That particular photo up there is one of Tammy's and I don't know how she would feel about them being on the internet without her permission.

If you post your photies, please do it as attachments, much better for us slow dial-up people. Thanks. :D

Okay will do. My photos not good enough? ;)

Aleksa's Laydee 04-05-2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fee
Can you take that picture that has the date 7/19/2004 out of your post please? That's from my messageboard and it hasn't been properly watermarked yet. Thanks.

im so sorry i will immediatley

Fee 04-05-2005 10:33 PM

Your photos are just fine and you know it. You only posted that to make me confess to this forum that I am unorganized and a little bit lazy. I have over 400 photos of JMG that I haven't put up yet, spread out onto two different computers, and I need to get to work on those one of these days. I hate watermarking, it takes me forever, but I have to do it since that jerk tried to sell the tattoo pics on Ebay. Argggghhh.

I met this professional photog from Germany at IW, he was taking some pics of JMG (stupid me, should have asked for them). When I told him I ran a site about JMG, the photog guy called me by name and said he knew my site. He said it was 'one of the better fan-run tennis sites on the internet' but it needed more pictures! I think I'll have to buy more space to get them all up on the site.

ae wowww 04-05-2005 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleksa's Laydee

LOL :lol:

Aleksa's Laydee 04-05-2005 10:35 PM

:shrug:

anyway here are MY OWN pics

ae wowww 04-05-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fee
Your photos are just fine and you know it. You only posted that to make me confess to this forum that I am unorganized and a little bit lazy. I have over 400 photos of JMG that I haven't put up yet, spread out onto two different computers, and I need to get to work on those one of these days. I hate watermarking, it takes me forever, but I have to do it since that jerk tried to sell the tattoo pics on Ebay. Argggghhh.

I met this professional photog from Germany at IW, he was taking some pics of JMG (stupid me, should have asked for them). When I told him I ran a site about JMG, the photog guy called me by name and said he knew my site. He said it was 'one of the better fan-run tennis sites on the internet' but it needed more pictures! I think I'll have to buy more space to get them all up on the site.

:eek: I was kidding... Me and Jules were at the same events, so theres no point you putting up double, plus I was just getting to grips with the cam... But anyway, sorry!

I've seen guys photographing players I want pics of, but am too scared to speak to them :lol: Will the extra space be expensive?

Fee 04-05-2005 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleksa's Laydee

Thanks hun :hug: You didn't need to apologize, it was an honest mistake. I know you have lots of photos (of many players) and its hard to remember where you get them sometimes. :D

Aleksa's Laydee 04-05-2005 10:38 PM

ae wowww 04-05-2005 10:40 PM

Siobhan, we must've been very nearby at Queens!

Aleksa's Laydee 04-05-2005 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fee
Thanks hun :hug: You didn't need to apologize, it was an honest mistake. I know you have lots of photos (of many players) and its hard to remember where you get them sometimes. :D

:) thanks :)