MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Thomas Johansson Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=411)
-   -   The one and only ToJo picture thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=33053)

Sommarsverige 04-05-2005 05:20 PM

The one and only ToJo picture thread

8 Attachment(s)
I am so happy that we finally got a ToJo forum, so I just had to open this thread directly and post some of the nicest pics of him ;)

So lets post all the greatestThomas Johansson pics here :)

Choupi 04-05-2005 05:24 PM

Re: The one and only ToJo picture thread

Great idea that thread! :worship: I hope this year, he'll be in RG, so that I can make nice shots of him...Right now, I'm at work, but tomorrow, as soon as I come back home, I'll post the ones I have taken of him in Strasbourg, during that training session I have had the incredible chance to attend! I promise...

Sommarsverige 04-05-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choupi
Great idea that thread! :worship: I hope this year, he'll be in RG, so that I can make nice shots of him...Right now, I'm at work, but tomorrow, as soon as I come back home, I'll post the ones I have taken of him in Strasbourg, during that training session I have had the incredible chance to attend! I promise...

Great idea, Choupi. Although I have seen some of the pics, I am looking forward to seeing them here ;)
BTW, I have finally msn, can I add you to my list??? I wrote you an e-mail,but have not seen your name on my list yet :confused:

Francine 04-05-2005 06:34 PM

5 Attachment(s)
These are the ones I have on my computer right now

Sommarsverige 04-05-2005 07:14 PM

9 Attachment(s)
And some more Toker pics... :)

Choupi 04-05-2005 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sommarsverige
BTW, I have finally msn, can I add you to my list??? I wrote you an e-mail,but have not seen your name on my list yet :confused:

Yes sure you can add me to your list. :) Where did you send the email? Because I have nothing in my box... :confused: But if you have sent sthg directly on MSN, that's logical. I'm still at work and I can't have access to MSN. Btw, I'm working 2 nights per week, Tuesday and Thursday. So no chance to meet me on MSN on those particular nights. Now, I'm having some break, well deserved today! :rolleyes:

gravity 04-05-2005 07:34 PM

Choupi if you want someone to abuse after work, take out your frustrations on, you should add me to your MSN too ;)

gravity 04-05-2005 07:35 PM

I uploaded a few pics of Tojo to the gallery here btw:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/phot...ry.php/cat/534

Aleksa's Laydee 04-05-2005 07:46 PM

My Thomas Pics

Choupi 04-05-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gravity
Choupi if you want someone to abuse after work, take out your frustrations on, you should add me to your MSN too ;)

I don't know if I like your insinuations Gravity... ;) If I feel like abusing sbdy after work, I'll certainly pick out closer to me! :p
Seriously, if you really want to be added to my list, you'd better first give me your references...

Aleksa's Laydee 04-05-2005 07:52 PM

10 Attachment(s)
and some more ;)

gravity 04-05-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choupi
I don't know if I like your insinuations Gravity... ;) If I feel like abusing sbdy after work, I'll certainly pick out closer to me! :p
Seriously, if you really want to be added to my list, you'd better first give me your references...

I can give you some references but then I'll never get on your list. :lol:

I'll just have to try harder to make you like me. I think tomorrow when I post the pics of my other cute dog I'll be on your list. :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr 04-05-2005 08:34 PM

:wavey: hello Gravity! nice to see you in the tojo thread!

gravity 04-05-2005 09:26 PM

Hey there :wavey:

Congrats on the JMG forum btw. That was a surprise huh? :)

jmgsdoubsprtnr 04-05-2005 10:04 PM

total surprise! i dont think anyone even asked for one... :confused: