MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   Monday 28 March - Miami (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=32189)

MrOschie 03-28-2005 01:04 AM

Monday 28 March - Miami

Gonzo over mayer .... Coria over Dent!?

Breaker 03-28-2005 01:06 AM

Re: Monday 28 March - Miami

Gonzo
Agassi

jole 03-28-2005 02:41 AM

Totally done with this tournament.

MalmöKrampan 03-28-2005 02:44 AM

Parlay:

Coria, Gonzo, Agassi, Federer ( :p )

Singles:

Brad Pitt, Gaudio

MrOschie 03-28-2005 02:45 AM

uh don´t touch radek ^^

MalmöKrampan 03-28-2005 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrOschie
uh don´t touch radek ^^

Why, cuz Morrison smoked Pimpin'? :o I believe Pim is still injured..if he was fully fit, he would have eat Morrison alive :) What does Morrison have anyway?? :p

MrOschie 03-28-2005 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalmöKrampan
Why, cuz Morrison smoked Pimpin'? :o I believe Pim is still injured..if he was fully fit, he would have eat Morrison alive :) What does Morrison have anyway?? :p

an impressive first serve game? and stepanek seems to be out of line the last matches i think

MalmöKrampan 03-28-2005 02:57 AM

Quote:

an impressive first serve game? and stepanek seems to be out of line the last matches i think

Well the reason I like Stepi, is cuz of his fighting spirit and experience over Morrison who can't rely on his serve to win against Stepi. Also, Pim had ONLY 2 aces against Morrison, so you have to figure that his shoulder wasn't OK. But hey, Miami beaches and bitches are really nice..

MrOschie 03-28-2005 03:02 AM

yeah fighting spirit thats what i mean buddy.... muller bageld him in the 3rd set in IW thats not his fighting spirit

MrOschie 03-28-2005 03:05 AM

i would leave it alone maybe i´am totaly wrong .... gaudio seems ok to me grosjean is playing shit the last few month

MalmöKrampan 03-28-2005 03:15 AM

Quote:

i would leave it alone maybe i´am totaly wrong .... gaudio seems ok to me grosjean is playing shit the last few month

Yes, that was one time. Take a look at his matches before that one. He's ain
t goind down easily. But this is Miami..

However, nothing would suprise me here. Marat, Moya, Kiefer, Nalby ect...anything can happen. What a crappy tournie :rolleyes:

Breaker 03-28-2005 03:24 AM

its not the tournament, Marat, Moya and Nalby are all headcases at the best of times - i very rarely touch a match these days which involves them, Jochim was injured and Andy also hurt himself, so alot of the upsets have either been through default or the headcases have woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Its not the tournament its the matches you choose to bet on mate

jole 03-28-2005 04:22 AM

Davydenko losing, Philippoussis winning, Tabara blowing, Berdych randomly getting hurt, Karol Beck blowing to someone who Grosjean murders, Youzhny and Enqvist succumbing to Taik-Lee, mass third set tiebreaks everywhere.

Even if you don't account for the headcases, this tournament is bizarre as hell.

Breaker 03-28-2005 05:03 AM

Scud beat C Rochus, a player who he lost to in a challenger the week before in three tight sets, like 6-7, 7-5, 5-7 or something along those lines, so it was no surprise he beat him this time. Lee has always been thereabouts taking a set off Roddick, beating Gambill and Soderling so thats no surprise really after enqvist had a big week, so if you analyse it closely you will find its like many other tournaments

bad gambler 03-28-2005 05:59 AM

Disclaimer: I'm not placing any $$ on these,

Gaudio/Stepanek parlay - nice little payout if it hits