- - Appeal Process
||07-10-2013 05:15 PM
What can be appealed:
Who can appeal:
- Yellow cards
- Red cards
- Members CANNOT appeal the closing, moving, or merging of threads, and the act of editing a post by a mod.
- A warning or infraction that has already been reviewed CANNOT be re-appealed
How to appeal:
- Any person who receives a warning, red card, or ban.
- No appeals on behalf of other members will be accepted
The possible outcomes of an appeal:
- Contact the appeal moderator via private message or email@example.com within 1 week of receiving the warning, red card, or ban (only 1 infraction may be discussed per appeal)
- Explain what infraction you are appealing, and why you believe you did not break the rules, or why you should not have been warned, infracted, or banned.
- If the appeal moderator is not satisfied that you have a valid case, s/he will communicate his or her reasons to you, and at that point, the matter will be closed.
- If the the appeal moderator is satisfied that you have a valid case, s/he will present your case to the moderators and ask for the warning, infraction, or ban to be overturned.
- All moderators may review the request. However, the person who gave the warning/infraction/ban will not be involved in the decision to overturn the warning/infraction/ban
- After having considered the appeal moderator's request, if two of the moderators agree with the appeal moderator, the warning/infraction/ban will be overturned.
- The result of the appeal, as well as the reasons for the final decision, will be communicated to the member who has appealed.
||07-29-2013 09:21 AM
Re: Appeal Process
Viruzzz is the new appeal moderator, you can PM/e-mail him with appeals. :)
Please notice, the e-mail address is new, it's edited on the first post.
||08-29-2014 11:58 PM
Re: Appeal Process - some changes
Time Violation is the appeal moderator as of today. PM or email him if you have an appeal to make.
The new email address is- firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:46 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.