MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Nicolas Kiefer (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Kiwi in Dubai- results & photos (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=29027)

kfh_9118 02-20-2005 10:34 AM

Kiwi in Dubai- results & photos

The draw has been released, and Kiwi got Marat in the first round :fiery: :rolleyes:

Hope Kiwi will give a good fight, and hopefully an upset in Dubai. Go KIWI!

Neely 02-20-2005 11:14 AM

Re: Kiwi in Dubai- results & photos

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK! :fiery:
Total crap draw again :rolleyes: :banghead:

There is a chance if Kiwi is really playing good and if Marat isn't that good yet after his Australian Open tournament win.

But my expectations aren't really high... :sad:

Tennisqueen 02-20-2005 11:34 AM

Last time Kiwi won... Maybe Safin has a bad day... :rolleyes:

Neely 02-20-2005 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennisqueen
Last time Kiwi won... Maybe Safin has a bad day... :rolleyes:

I hope so... Safin improved like hell from Canada TMS where Kiwi has beaten him last time towards the end of last season (indoor season) and he started very well into the new year, too. :(

On the other hand, Safin is always good for a few inconsistencies, especially when he is coming from such a big success, maybe he is a bit sloppy with his play. But if we really see the "new Marat" who wants to continue where he finished last tournament, Kiwi is in serious trouble again... :sad:

Tennisqueen 02-20-2005 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neely
I hope so... Safin improved like hell from Canada TMS where Kiwi has beaten him last time towards the end of last season (indoor season) and he started very well into the new year, too. :(

On the other hand, Safin is always good for a few inconsistencies, especially when he is coming from such a big success, maybe he is a bit sloppy with his play. But if we really see the "new Marat" who wants to continue where he finished last tournament, Kiwi is in serious trouble again... :sad:

Yes...but anytime he'll win! And why not next week?

kiwiteami 02-20-2005 05:43 PM

He got ..Marat!!! WHY?? Damn he really should of gone to the US Tournaments,the players there aren,t thAt good!

knight_ley 02-20-2005 06:10 PM

Wow. That's just terrible. :sad:

Neely 02-21-2005 02:56 PM

Oh nooooooo, just checked the schedule on the Eurosport website and it says that they will broadcast WTA tennis tomorrow from 16:00 to 19:00 :rolleyes:
And ATP from Dubai from 14:30 to 16:00 :banghead:
OOP for tomorrow is already out, Kiefer is playing at 16:00. So if they didn't televise WTA tennis we would have gotten his match live :(

Very bad :fiery: :banghead:

NiciSunflower 02-21-2005 04:10 PM

Quote:

Oh nooooooo, just checked the schedule on the Eurosport website and it says that they will broadcast WTA tennis tomorrow from 16:00 to 19:00 :rolleyes:
And ATP from Dubai from 14:30 to 16:00 :banghead:
OOP for tomorrow is already out, Kiefer is playing at 16:00. So if they didn't televise WTA tennis we would have gotten his match live :(

Very bad :fiery: :banghead:

It seems as if my bad luck never lets up :awww:

On Saturday I was in Oberstdorf to watch ski jumping live in the afternoon but couldn't because I sprained my ankle when snowboarding that morning near Oberstdorf and now this. I have an appointment with my doctor because of this ankle and it's at 3pm... So I will only be able to watch WTA, which I really don't like to watch... :banghead:

Anyway, I hope Kiwi shows his best, that's all I can hope for.

JMG 02-21-2005 04:22 PM

Do you think Kiefer has to be afraid of losing his singles spot in Daviscup? Although it's hard believe, Schuettler gained more points this year and will probably have a better result in Dubai.

Neely 02-21-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMG
Do you think Kiefer has to be afraid of losing his singles spot in Daviscup? Although it's hard believe, Schuettler gained more points this year and will probably have a better result in Dubai.

Yes, there is a chance for this to happen I think. You just can't say what's going on in Kühnen's head...

knight_ley 02-21-2005 05:17 PM

Quote:

Yes, there is a chance for this to happen I think. You just can't say what's going on in Kühnen's head...

That makes me sad. :sad:

Tennisqueen 02-21-2005 05:32 PM

Fuck OOP!!! Sorry...but that's so bad!!! :sad: :mad: :banghead:

Neely 02-21-2005 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennisqueen
Fuck OOP!!! Sorry...but that's so bad!!! :sad: :mad: :banghead:

stupid Eurosport... they want to show 3 hours of WTA and just 90 minutes of ATP and then it's not even a match of the only German player playing this day :banghead:

Any hope that they change it until tomorrow? :help: .... :scratch:

Tennisqueen 02-21-2005 05:41 PM

Quote:

stupid Eurosport... they want to show 3 hours of WTA and just 90 minutes of ATP and then it's not even a match of the only German player playing this day :banghead:

Any hope that they change it until tomorrow? :help: .... :scratch:

I don't think so...but maybe we've luck... :confused:
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt ;)