MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Player Talk (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596)
-   -   Which serve do you hit the most aces with, on average? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=288377)

The Prince 06-15-2013 11:36 PM

Which serve do you hit the most aces with, on average?

I mean in terms of direction. For me, it's a flat one out wide to the backhand on the ad-court. Can catch a lot of people off-balance when they're leaning to their right expecting to bunt the ball back on the forehand.

Kyle_Johansen 06-16-2013 03:40 AM

Re: Which serve do you hit the most aces with, on average?

I'm a lefty, and it's probably the out-wide serve on the deuce court.

itsmeagain 06-16-2013 05:53 AM

down the middle flat. I push them out wide at first then bang some flat ones down

BackhandDTL 06-16-2013 10:39 AM

Kicker out-wide, especially from the deuce court.

asmazif 06-16-2013 12:04 PM

flat wide Ad court.

Chip & Charge 06-16-2013 12:09 PM

Big slice out wide on the deuce court, especially when they are shorter in length as well. Also not aces but get a lot of success with body serves, love slicing it into opponents and giving no room

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Super Djoker 06-18-2013 10:43 AM

Wide serve kick serve out wide or a flat serve out wide. down the line is affective aswell . i find it quite funny when i get some bad players that stand really wide to protect there backhand ( I am a lefty) and i just bang it down the line out to there forhand and they don't move.

T.C 06-18-2013 03:24 PM

slice serve down the T on the ad side for the most aces. i can move my serve around the court pretty well.

HKz 06-18-2013 04:05 PM

Slice serve out wide on the deuce side and flat serve out wide on the ad side both work for me best in terms of getting aces.

Doktor Carpet 09-11-2013 11:47 PM

Slice serve out wide and flat serve down the T, both on deuce side (obviously I'm a righty )

Unforced Terror 09-12-2013 03:03 AM

Down the T flat. I never aim my serves though, which is kind of sad, because I'm a very high-level player :shrug:

Super Djoker 10-19-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unforced Terror (Post 18097809)
Down the T flat. I never aim my serves though, which is kind of sad, because I'm a very high-level player :shrug:

. i am a very low level player. (nearly been playing 3 years). I allways aim my serves thought . down the line, out wide, or body serve.

dunlopkickserve 10-20-2013 02:03 AM

Ad court 3/4kicker short and wide to the outside

Chris Kuerten 10-20-2013 06:27 PM

Deuce slice out wide. Especially in doubles I can get a ridiculous angle on it, despite being only 175.

emotion 10-20-2013 06:47 PM

Out wide ad court sometimes and that's my favorite and probably fastest serve, but because I use it so much I can a couple times a match sneak a 50 MPH ace down the T