MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Player Talk (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596)
-   -   How frequently do you practice? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=28825)

Peoples 02-18-2005 04:09 PM

How frequently do you practice?

How often do you?

Rex 02-18-2005 04:36 PM

Re: How frequently do you practice?

i practice 6 out of 7 days
i want to become pro sometime, so that is why its a lot, i also do a lot of skipping and weight lifting out of the court. When i go on court its usualy from 2 to about 4 hours.

alfonsojose 02-18-2005 04:41 PM

Tenis : 5 hours per week
Maaasturbation :eeevvverry ddd...aa..yyyy
Real Sex : it has been a long .. long time :tears:

adeegee 02-18-2005 05:15 PM

i play 5 times a week, too late for me to become a pro now i'm 20 but i want to reach as high a level as possible....alfonsejose you are one funny guy, virtually all your posts crack me up!

ae wowww 02-18-2005 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rex
i practice 6 out of 7 days
i want to become pro sometime, so that is why its a lot, i also do a lot of skipping and weight lifting out of the court. When i go on court its usualy from 2 to about 4 hours.

Cool man, same-except 7 out of 7 for me :D What is your rating?

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfie
Real Sex : it has been a long .. long time

Am I surprised?

zillianff 02-18-2005 05:45 PM

if i could i would practice everyday but there are some days that i have trouble finding people to practice with, and privates are to expensive.

superpinkone37 02-18-2005 05:55 PM

During my tennis season at school, I play 5-6 days a week but it always seems that by the end of the season I somehow get injured or have some big projects to do at school or something and my time on court diminishes quickly. Now that I am over my injury I'm trying to practice about 4 times a week at least :)

Maxpowers 02-18-2005 06:17 PM

I play 3-5 times per week. I'm always trying to get better.

Leena 02-18-2005 06:25 PM

I practice usually 4 days a week... sometimes less, depending how my shoulder feels.

jazz_girl 02-18-2005 07:28 PM

Just once a week...I'm not that lazy though, I go to the gym the other days ;)

Angle Queen 02-18-2005 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ae wowww
Cool man, same-except 7 out of 7 for me :D

Only in my dreams.

In (USTA League) season, practice once a week, competition play once a week (from early April to mid-June if we make it to our City tourney, mid-July if we make it to our State tourney...which we did last year. :yippee: )

Out of season, if the weather's nice...and I can score a match on a public court...maybe two or three times a week. But that's play rather than practice. I'm lucky to see the court two or three times a month during the winter...and that's for a pro-lead/coached practice (1.5 hours @).

Sigh. It's never enough.

RonE 02-18-2005 08:04 PM

Not often enough- in my better days I would usually play around 3-4 days and also hit the gym every other day I wasn't playing.

I have just gotten over a really annoying flu and I have my semestrial exams now so I hope to get back into full gear very soon.

Prizeidiot 02-19-2005 04:18 AM

You people play a LOT. Once a week for me.... the only comp I've played in the past year has been a doubles comp.

-ernie- 02-19-2005 04:20 AM

I play 7 days a week at least 2 hours a day. I am 14 in 8th grade and i would love to go pro also :) But right now i just want a college scholorship.

jole 02-19-2005 04:24 AM

On the court about 5 times a week during the Spring/Summer/Fall. About 3 times during the Winter.