MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions & Questions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Make a use for vBookie Credits! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=286977)

ProdigyEng 06-13-2013 08:34 AM

Make a use for vBookie Credits!

What is the point in having a vBookie system if we cannot spend our credits on anything?

I love the betting idea, but meh, what's the use in it if we get no reward from the vmoney we have earned from gambling? It's pointless.

What I suggest is a vShop, I have seen this on other vbulletin forums I am on, and it allows the user to purchase some cool customisations with the credits they have, eg. coloured username, bold username, more customization with sig etc.

Snowwy 06-13-2013 11:16 AM

Re: Make a use for vBookie Credits!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prodigy. (Post 16046617)
What is the point in having a vBookie system if we cannot spend our credits on anything?

I love the betting idea, but meh, what's the use in it if we get no reward from the vmoney we have earned from gambling? It's pointless.

What I suggest is a vShop, I have seen this on other vbulletin forums I am on, and it allows the user to purchase some cool customisations with the credits they have, eg. coloured username, bold username, more customization with sig etc.

You should explain in more detail how their vShop works and what people can get.

ProdigyEng 06-13-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowwy (Post 16048297)
You should explain in more detail how their vShop works and what people can get.

Want me to drop you a PM, or post it here?

Snowwy 06-13-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prodigy. (Post 16051505)
Want me to drop you a PM, or post it here?

How about here? :)

ProdigyEng 06-14-2013 01:05 AM

Alright I'll post some details when I wake up :).

star 06-14-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prodigy. (Post 16046617)

Should be able to use it to bail out of bans. :p

ProdigyEng 06-15-2013 08:44 AM

Alright well quick explanation:

The forum enabled users to purchase customisations with their credits, things which included but were not limited to-

*Coloured Usernames
*Glowing Usernames
*Custom User Title
*Larger avatars and signatures
*Heaps more other stuff that I can't remember

The forum also had games which users coudl stake credits on, like copter challenge.

Sapeod 06-15-2013 09:32 AM

Sounds like a good idea. It'll liven up this forum, that's for sure. I'm all for it.

motorhead 06-15-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star (Post 16082833)
Should be able to use it to bail out of bans. :p

this is a good a idea. we can do something like:
100,000 vcash to bail a permabanned user
50,000 to bail a 1 year banned user and so on...

Freak3yman84 06-16-2013 02:18 PM

Sounds like a great idea!

star 06-17-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorhead (Post 16107513)
this is a good a idea. we can do something like:
100,000 vcash to bail a permabanned user
50,000 to bail a 1 year banned user and so on...

Maybe 500,000 for permaban. :)

Well, I can envision all sorts of permutations for this, but as a person gets banned over and over the vmonetary support would diminish. Probably. Most likely. I think.

Slasher1985 06-17-2013 02:20 PM

This sounds like programming work. Forum couldn't actually repair the flag problems, I doubt they will implement some new features even if the admin team wanted it (and I kinda think they did).

Sapeod 06-20-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slasher1985 (Post 16137841)
This sounds like programming work. Forum couldn't actually repair the flag problems, I doubt they will implement some new features even if the admin team wanted it (and I kinda think they did).

It's something to think about, at the very least.