MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The "Is anybody else completely lost reading heya's posts ?" thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=28478)

TheMightyFed 02-15-2005 12:59 PM

The "Is anybody else completely lost reading heya's posts ?" thread

This a nice thread, no bashing or whatever, but I went across this post written by heya in another thread related to the greatest tennis achievement poll, and I must say I have no clue what she meant:
Quote:

Originally Posted by heya
:yawn:
Did the genius beat Hewitt + had to play his best to beat a 34-year-old Agassi? Rain delays, easy draws, extra practice on Center Court & injured opponents helped him win?
He gave a kleenex-worthy press conference because of his booboo injury in Basel.

The :baby: got whooped by Safin? More debilitating injuries there too.
Awwww, poor thing managed to reach #1 under such horrific circumstances.
Don't worry. He'll win 15 slams when 1 part of his magical repertoire is taken away.

:confused: :confused:

So, either I'm dumb like hell, or I lost totally my English, or maybe, heya is just posting weird stuff... Can anybody help me, please ! :confused:

Mrs. B 02-15-2005 01:16 PM

Re: The "Does anybody else is completely lost reading heya's posts ?" thread

heya hates Roger. eh, voila.

jtipson 02-15-2005 01:16 PM

Don't worry, you're not alone. The answer is option three, "heya is just posting wierd stuff".

Her posts are usually an attempt at great sarcasm which misfires ;). As Mrs B says, she hates Roger; she also likes Andy. That might help you interpreting her posts.

Foxy Smile 02-15-2005 01:24 PM

:scratch: I think this post is against Federer.
The prize for me? :woohoo:

Riley Finn 02-15-2005 01:24 PM

heya=on ignore and you won't have problems with understading heya

star 02-15-2005 01:24 PM

Heya = James Joyce. :lol:

Obviously Jtipson, you haven't read her screeds about Andy. Those can go on for paragraph after paragraph, and she's hysterically and lovably and uniquely always herself. :) :)

p.s. And trust me, anything bad she's said about Roger she's said far worse about Andy. :lol: :lol: Her Andy vitriol is stunning at times. :D

TheMightyFed 02-15-2005 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. B
heya hates Roger. eh, voila.

OK, but still I didn't get what it had to see with the topic...

jtipson 02-15-2005 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star

Obviously Jtipson, you haven't read her screeds about Andy. Those can go on for paragraph after paragraph, and she's hysterically and lovably and uniquely always herself. :) :)

p.s. And trust me, anything bad she's said about Roger she's said far worse about Andy. :lol: :lol: Her Andy vitriol is stunning at time. :D

star, she may write many negative monologues on Andy (and I have read quite a few!), but I don't think it means she dislikes him.

TheMightyFed 02-15-2005 01:35 PM

"He'll win 15 slams when 1 part of his magical repertoire is taken away"

weird way to criticize Fed but why not... :eek:

sigmagirl91 02-15-2005 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star

p.s. And trust me, anything bad she's said about Roger she's said far worse about Andy. :lol: :lol: Her Andy vitriol is stunning at times. :D

I am shocked. Heya, I am always taking students for my remedial English classes. Maybe I can give you a diagnostic essay to write and determine what you need help with.

jtipson 02-15-2005 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdhubert
OK, but still I didn't get what it had to see with the topic...

If taken in context of the thread, her post would appear to mean that Federer's US Open and Wimbledon wins are not great achievements because he had certain advantages.

TheMightyFed 02-15-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtipson
If taken in context of the thread, her post would appear to mean that Federer's US Open and Wimbledon wins are not great achievements because he had certain advantages.

Fed was not especially highlighted in this thread to deserve a poem but OK, now I feel better... stay around guys, in case I have other posts to decrypt ;)

lsy 02-15-2005 01:45 PM

All I know is heya is a bird lover and her 2 favourites are duck and ostrich, which she prefers more I have no idea.

You're supposed to read her post, smile and appreciate it no matter how much they make no sense to you. But it's not her problem, it's yours coz you just haven'ts grasp her unique style, learn to appreciate her. I'm trying ;)

Rex 02-15-2005 01:47 PM

im confused too, ill just have to cheat and look at you people have said.

Fumus 02-15-2005 01:53 PM

Sometimes I get lost in my shirt.