MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Gaston Gaudio Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=28167)

Adri 02-13-2005 12:10 AM

"Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
I thought we could open a thread to review the show for the people who can't watch it now, since it changed channels... Though my signal of Fox Sports shows it on Saturday morning/noon instead than on Friday night, I was lucky enough to watch it! :bounce:

I already posted this on the same thread at David N's forum, but here it goes:

They were mainly around the Aussie Open, Mariano and Chela (new addition to the show!). They took us on a tour around the courts... They filmed a bit of Gastón's match vs Gimestob, behind a wall because they were afraid that if Gastón found out they were filming him, he would throw a racquet at them or sth :lol:. They filmed supporters from different countries around the courts. Later they met with an Argentine guy with a Boca Jrs flag and promised him tickets for the follwing day, and finally they went into the souvenirs store, and later they couldn't find the exit! (silly guys...) Oh yeah, Chela and Aguirre (Chela and Gastón's physical trainer) were walking around Melbourne and almost got hit by a car... Chela: "as you can see cars go the other way round here"...

Also they showed an interview with Calleri from the Copa Argentina, they talked about pre-season training and what he did on the summer when he was a kid. Some bits from Paris too, they were in a restaurant (Mariano, Chela, Gastón, Lucho Horna, Mariano Hood and Franco Davin, GG's coach) and they were making fun of Davin for wearing a woolen coat so thick it looked as if he was wearing a sheep!

That was basically it... those guys are crazy :crazy:!

reiko 02-13-2005 12:25 AM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
What a fun! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pity I do not get to see it but I'm quite happy to
read what the boys said and did - they are so funny.
Big thanks to Adri!

cobalt60 02-13-2005 01:08 AM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Thanks for the translated update!! Appreciate it! Do you know if it is shown on Fox Espanol in the USA?

Action Jackson 02-13-2005 01:49 AM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Yes, of course the Zabaleta show thread is welcomed here and yes the camera was everywhere.

Choupi 02-13-2005 08:52 AM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Very good idea Adri... :D

I can see that the show has changed its rooting but that it hasn't lost in humour... ;)

Vale 02-13-2005 03:32 PM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Adri, great idea to post this thread! :D You are now the official reviewer! :hatoff:
I hope to be able to see it more often with this new timetable, but it sometimes gets complicated. It´s so cool to see these guys fooling around, just ordinary people having a good time.

khyber 02-13-2005 04:33 PM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cobalt60
Thanks for the translated update!! Appreciate it! Do you know if it is shown on Fox Espanol in the USA?

I've been looking but haven't seen it. :sad: What is the exact title of the show? Maybe I can search the Fox site with that. :)

cobalt60 02-13-2005 07:55 PM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Don't think that I have ever seen anyone actually post the show's title here on MTF but I will keep looking. Thanks :-)

Adri 02-13-2005 11:09 PM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
The name of the show is "TENIS PRO". It's on Fridays at 10:30PM (Argentina time, 8:30ET) on the Argentine signal. On the signal I get, which is the Mexican one, it's on Saturdays but the time varies, morning, noon, I have to check my schedules every week. I'm not sure if Fox Sports World shows it...

Adri 02-13-2005 11:11 PM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Well, you're welcome, guys! I'll post my reviews whenever I can... Of course my Argentine sidekicks will have to help me in case I can't watch it! ;)

khyber 02-14-2005 01:41 AM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adri
The name of the show is "TENIS PRO". It's on Fridays at 10:30PM (Argentina time, 8:30ET) on the Argentine signal. On the signal I get, which is the Mexican one, it's on Saturdays but the time varies, morning, noon, I have to check my schedules every week. I'm not sure if Fox Sports World shows it...

Thanks for the name, so far no listing either on Fox Spanish channel, or Fox World. They are too busy showing baseball, soccer and boxing to fit in any tennis shows. :sad:

taysbest 02-14-2005 01:03 PM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Thank you for the information. I wish I could see that show! It sounds like so much fun!

Elwing 02-14-2005 02:46 PM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
;) in Argentina Fox Sports repeats the Friday show at 10 AM saturday.. just in case, as I did, you miss friday's nioght...

The Show was great although i have to say to Chela, that no matter how much fun he is and how well he gets along with Zabaleta, he needs to control his pulse !! :rolleyes: the camera was shaking a lot! :eek:

AS i said in another thread... i hope this show gets big and we will be able to see some others players doing the same thing!! wouldn't that be awesome??

By the Way.. the supporters from Japan! the bought the same big hat and were sitting one next to the other like a super neat group.. education with almost not heart, but sweet :wavey: !!

User id 7816 02-14-2005 07:01 PM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
the show sounds fun, these guys really like to fool around;)
great idea to share it, thanx!!!:)

Adri 02-15-2005 08:03 PM

Re: "Tenis Pro" (Zabaleta's show!)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elwing
;) in Argentina Fox Sports repeats the Friday show at 10 AM saturday.. just in case, as I did, you miss friday's nioght...

The Show was great although i have to say to Chela, that no matter how much fun he is and how well he gets along with Zabaleta, he needs to control his pulse !! :rolleyes: the camera was shaking a lot! :eek:

AS i said in another thread... i hope this show gets big and we will be able to see some others players doing the same thing!! wouldn't that be awesome??

By the Way.. the supporters from Japan! the bought the same big hat and were sitting one next to the other like a super neat group.. education with almost not heart, but sweet :wavey: !!

Last Friday the show was on precisely when Gastón was playing Nadal, so a lot of people missed it... good thing they repeated it on Sat! :p

Yeap, there's a lot of camera-shaking... I got kind of dizzy! hehe...

The Japanese fans were hilarious, all sitting silently with the same hat... also the ones from Cyprus supporting Baghdatis... Mariano started cheering along as well! :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.