MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumindex.php)
-   Mardy Fish Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/231-mardy-fish-message-board/)
-   -   The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/231-mardy-fish-message-board/26128-mardy-has-no-hair-thread.html)

roisin 01-25-2005 07:16 PM

The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread

man just cos i love the lack of hair mardy has going on i decided to have a thread where u can all (owyn :devil: ) tell me how nice his hair actually was. ok so i like it. debate :p

aceit 01-25-2005 07:57 PM

Re: The 'Mardy Has No Hair!' Thread

By the time I like it, it will grow. Which is good. ;)

sophia_c 01-25-2005 08:23 PM

Well I love mardy's hair just the way it is.........hope he doesn't grow it again!!!!

A big c'mon to Mardy....

roisin 01-25-2005 08:43 PM

he reminded me of david beckham with his last hairstyle :tape: so im glad hes gone for the shaven look :yeah:

aceit 01-25-2005 09:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is by far the best Mardy hair picture you will EVER find, IMO. :hearts:

roisin 01-25-2005 09:23 PM

mmmhhhh!!!!! :drool: quite hot indeed!

aceit 01-25-2005 09:26 PM

I can't stop looking at the picture on my computer. I think it's the hottest one of him. ;)

ataptc 01-26-2005 12:13 PM

I agree :hearts: that was his best hairstyle imo..hope he'll grow it out and keep it like that :)

Aleksa's Laydee 01-26-2005 05:52 PM

he better grow it by the time he comes to the uk :devil: :lol:

owyn 01-27-2005 03:11 AM

roisin 01-27-2005 03:50 PM

yeah the headband look was a bit dodgey alrite but my god hes looks so cute & young in those!!! thanks 4 the pics :hug:

aceit 01-27-2005 04:50 PM

I love his hair when it's normal cut... like the third picture.

sophia_c 01-27-2005 05:23 PM

I got off the court and I took a shower and I didnt have any conditioner, and you know how it is when you dont have any conditioner, it just knots up, Fish said of his decision to get shorn. I tried to tie it back and it hurt, and it was pulling my hair and my hair was coming out, and I was like, Ive had enough.

I still laugh when I read this...believe me..this is so not Mardy...definetly the time to cut it off if he was thinking like this!!!!!

Now you all know why he cut his hair....his $50 haircut......

Oh the photos...they are good. I have seem them before but I could never tire of looking at and enjoying them...Thanks

:worship: :worship: Mardy :worship: :worship:

roisin 01-27-2005 06:37 PM

hahaha i think the 2nd picture should be used in a vodafone ad or something :p

sophia_c 01-27-2005 07:47 PM

My favourite is the first picture....thats Mardy for me and the last one too....thats what he looked like at Wimbledon 2003 when he took a set off Roger on Centre Court.....I was there....it was brilliant!!!!

:worship: :worship: Mardy :worship: :worship: