MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   WWE Thread - CM Punk still the best in the world. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=257018)

Nole Rules 04-21-2013 04:16 PM

WWE Thread - CM Punk still the best in the world.

Post anything related to WWE or even WWF if you want.

Best in the world. :worship:

WWE is pretty boring without him.:( let's hope he comes back soon. He is the main reason I keep watching WWE from time to time. He got injured badly in WM. :sad:

ProdigyEng 04-21-2013 04:17 PM

Re: WWE Thread - CM Punk still the best in the world.

Good thread :yeah:.

I'm actually of to RAW in London tomorrow.

I don't watch Wrestling as much as I used to, but will always enjoy it on the occasions I watch. Yes, I know it's fake, but so are Soaps like Coronation Street.

Nole Rules 04-21-2013 04:23 PM

Well, yeah it's fake but serious injuries happens in the WWE.:shrug: I rarely watch these days. I watch when I'm totally bored.

Nole Rules 04-21-2013 05:16 PM

I love how he owned him here especially when Cena tried to be funny at 8:15 but failed badly. Punk: "And there is me who happens to not be laughing, I don't know if you notice that. You are not funny"

:superlol:

samanosuke 04-21-2013 05:22 PM

WWE :facepalm:

Fairy tales look more real than WWE

ProdigyEng 04-21-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samanosuke (Post 14789498)
WWE :facepalm:

Fairy tales look more real than WWE

Good for fairytales.

No one is asking you to post here, fuck off.

samanosuke 04-21-2013 05:32 PM

i had one friend who was deluded with WWE, when we were talking about he was ready to bet in his life that these fights are real with non fixing outcome :lol:

sorry folks but i really can't understand how these guys are so popular and earning so much money, guys full of steroids participating in fake fighting with fixed outcome

Time Violation 04-21-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samanosuke (Post 14789842)
i had one friend who was deluded with WWE, when we were talking about he was ready to bet in his life that these fights are real with non fixing outcome :lol:

sorry folks but i really can't understand how these guys are so popular and earning so much money, guys full of steroids participating in fake fighting with fixed outcome

I'm not a fan, but WWE is an entertainment, and that's all one needs to know. The injuries are very real though, there's nothing fake being dropped down from 2 m height, no matter how much you're trained :)

ProdigyEng 04-21-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samanosuke (Post 14789842)

Well your friend is pretty stupid.

I'm well aware Wrestling is not real, and scripted. But as time violation said its a form of entertainment.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

samanosuke 04-21-2013 05:52 PM

i know people who when they are drunk doing much more hilarious and more dangerous falls and don't get paid neither a cent for it, must be horrible feeling going through hangovers and knowing you were robbed also

Nole Rules 04-21-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time Violation (Post 14790138)
I'm not a fan, but WWE is an entertainment, and that's all one needs to know. The injuries are very real though, there's nothing fake being dropped down from 2 m height, no matter how much you're trained :)

:yeah:

Time Violation 04-21-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samanosuke (Post 14790410)
i know people who when they are drunk doing much more hilarious and more dangerous falls and don't get paid neither a cent for it, must be horrible feeling going through hangovers and knowing you were robbed also

Well, who's stopping them from making a buck? :lol: Watch the "The Wrestler" movie, fascinating stuff (yea, I know it's a Hollywood movie) :)

samanosuke 04-21-2013 06:16 PM

watched it, that friend of mine claiming it isn't real :lol:

Time Violation 04-21-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samanosuke (Post 14791074)
watched it, that friend of mine claiming it isn't real :lol:

Maybe your friend is just trolling you? :p

samanosuke 04-21-2013 07:05 PM

doubt, nobody can't out-troll trolling masters