MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Heineken Open (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=280)
-   -   Wednesday Order of Play... (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=24501)

Kat! 01-11-2005 05:36 AM

Wednesday Order of Play...

Stadium Court

(starting at 11am)
G COria v C Saulnier
D Hrbaty v J Acasuso
R Ginepri v V Spadea
P Starace v R Sluiter or T Robredo

(not before 7pm)
F Gonzalez v M Zabaleta
G Etlis/M Rodriguez v GD Jones/A Thompson

Court 4

(starting at 11am)
F Luzzi v O Rochus
Y Allegro/M Kohlmann v C Suk/P Vizner
JI Chela v R Mello
S Aspelin/T Perry v J Acasuso/L Horna

Court 6

(starting at 1pm)
A Martin v J Hernych

Court 7

(after suitable rest)
JI Chela/S Prieto v M Garcia/M Hood

tennis_spider 01-11-2005 06:24 AM

Re: Wednesday Order of Play...

JI Chela v R Mello
----------------

what was the score ??

Daniel 01-11-2005 07:33 AM

Go Zabaleta :D

Kat! 01-11-2005 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennis_spider
JI Chela v R Mello
----------------

what was the score ??

the score for what..?!?!? :confused: mello v bjorkman?

pav 01-11-2005 08:08 AM

Sorry, can't do any scores tomorrow,a whole lot of cattle found a break in our back fence and decided they would like to go and live in the bush( some bigmouth must have told them about Hamburgers) so have to head off at about 4am hope someone can give some updates otherwise I should be back for the next day (I hope) some People not far from Me expect Me to do some work,but I told the old bugger I rely on others for scores for the rest of the season :)

Champion number 1 01-11-2005 08:35 AM

Go go Starace, Forza! I think he has a chance v Sluiter.

Also Luzzi back maybe to the form of a couple years ago, he faces O Rochus and 2 tough battles for the Italians!

Mosca 01-11-2005 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~kat
the score for what..?!?!? :confused: mello v bjorkman?

who can tell me the scores for mello vs bjorkman?

official website havent their result

Björki 01-11-2005 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosca
who can tell me the scores for mello vs bjorkman?

official website havent their result

Mello 6-4, 6-2

Fergie 01-11-2005 10:52 AM

Vamos Feña :bigclap:

stijntje 01-11-2005 11:24 AM

Good luck Oli!

Experimentee 01-11-2005 12:41 PM

Good luck:

D Hrbaty
O Rochus

me_luv_Dommy 01-11-2005 02:25 PM

Go Dommy!!! ^^ Da best of Luck!

PinkFeatherBoa 01-11-2005 03:53 PM

Good luck Guille, Oli and Potito.

TennisMan85 01-11-2005 04:03 PM

Not a bad day for yesterday. Llorda cash in but not Nadal retired and Horna lost. I expect Rochus to fail very soon.After doing a thorough detail analysed research. I come out with a CONFIDENT combo picks. They are

MIRNYI + AUTHUR

Many are expected Johansson to cruise through. But they forgot Mirnyi has a similar game to Johannson. BIG serve and like to come to net and play offensive. Johannson managed to win Roddick but Mirnyi done it too with his stype of playing. He lost once to rodick but yet, he is unlucky at crucial point so... Mirnyi has done well trashing David Fedrer. He also once nearly won Marat Safin in Moscow cup but again, he is unlucky at crucial point of the match. The odd on Mirnyi and the percentage of winning against johansson is simply WORTH IT. In career, they have never meet each other at all. Expect the score to be close and the more experience mirnyi to win against Johannson.

W.Arthurs
W.Arthurs is playing at home in this tournament. He won through Volandri and go to next round. How about Johansson? He doesn't have a big serve but he has a great return skill that how he can win against Joachim johanson during the US open series. Motivation is definately on Authurs. He has a big serve and his rally isn't so good compared to Thomas Johansoon but I expect Arthur to play to net often.

TennisMan85 01-11-2005 04:11 PM

T.Dent VS M.Fish 1

Odd for dent from 1.63 rise to 1.85. Surprising. But I think the reason s M.Fish done well to win soderling in the first round and Dent struggle to win against clay courter Venture. Yeah, both are from Amcerian. But hey, T.Dent born in Australia and used to stay there. So it is also considered his home tournament too. He would try his best and motivate to go as far as he can in australia tournament. He had done well last week to reach the Final. Both like to come to net often and net abilities wise definately point to Dent who has spend years training net skill. To win a good offensive player, one has to have a great forehand or passing shot like hewitt but M.Fish isn't that good in both. In my opinion, T.dent has a much better BIG serve than Fish. They have never meet in career meeting too.