MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Heineken Open (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=280)
-   -   The Guille Coria cheering thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=24481)

Guille's Girl 01-10-2005 07:04 PM

The Guille Coria cheering thread

And I will restrain myself from using BILLIONS of !'s in the title. A'ight! Vamos Guille!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :toothy:

alita 01-11-2005 08:13 AM

Re: The Guille Coria cheering thread

:banana: :banana:
A great start!
vs Saulnier tomorrow :bounce: :bounce:

kandykane 01-11-2005 12:44 PM

who's that?

Micca 01-11-2005 02:32 PM

Hahaha, got a new av GG? Nice, but I like Guille better! :lol:

He won the first round, so I think the second round shouldnt be too hard,, I dont even know Saulnier :rolleyes:

I♥PsY@Mus!c 01-11-2005 02:51 PM

Good luck. ;)

Guille's Girl 01-11-2005 03:04 PM

Uhm...looks like Crazygirl has got some issues...

:banana: Bout time y'all started representin' up in dis thread :rolleyes: :haha:
Yeah Micca I changed my avatar. It's my friends' budgie :D His name is Bird :lol: I'll put Guille back up there today :p
SAULNIER is the guy who beat Guille in the 1st round of the AO last year. Would be nice to get some rEvEnGe :toothy:

Guille's Girl 01-11-2005 03:25 PM

*runs around all insane like* He wrote :banana:

Showing that his Magic is intact, Guille defeated Dutchman Sjėng Schalken with authority by 6-0 and 6-3 to advance to the second round of the Heineken Open in Auckland, New Zealand. El Mago, 1st seed of the tournament, will now face French Cyril Saulnier.

"Hello everyone… The truth is I am really happy after having won my first official ATP match after so long. Especially since I played very well against an experienced player on this surface", said Guille in his E-Mail.

"I am also happy about how I was able to keep my concentration despite playing with flu on a hot day with a uncomfortable wind crossing the court", he added.

"Anyway", he continued, "I know it is still a long way to get back to the level I had before the injury, but I feel I am going on the right way".

Guille analysed his next rival: "Saulnier is a complicated player. He serves very well and hits the ball as hard with his forehand as he does with his backhand. I didn't forget he eliminated me from the Australian Open last year. So I guess it a good opportunity to pay him back".

"This is was a special day for me. I had promised my Grandfather to dedicate my first victory of the 2005 season, and I remembered that on the last point. So Grandpa, this one is for you only".

"Well, I have to go. I will write again after my next match. See you around".

Guille

:bana-naw wait a second the flu?? :confused: I'm guessing it's just a cold I hope. A'ight. Now let's have that banana :banana: Vamos Guille!!!

fabolous 01-11-2005 03:33 PM

hmmmm........VAMOS GUILLE!!

PinkFeatherBoa 01-11-2005 03:48 PM

Thanks for posting the write up GG, don't have time to go to his website at the moment. :)

Vamos Guille!

willie 01-11-2005 05:27 PM

with a little of effort this title is his.
good luck for next match against saulnier. 6-0 6-0?? maybe :D

Guille's Girl 01-11-2005 09:37 PM

Indeed would be nice! Too bad we ain't got no livescores. The Auckland site is dumb as hell.

boliviana 01-11-2005 09:42 PM

the site sucks big time . . . no match statistics, no player interviews, nada. Bullshit.

willie 01-11-2005 11:56 PM

guille won in 3 sets!!!
go coria win the title!!!

alita 01-11-2005 11:58 PM

lol, The website really sucks~
ok, I just confused that does Guille really have time to update his website:eek: during the match?! maybe he has already addicted to the internet now :p lol
And a :hug: to Saara! thanks for the artical!

alita 01-12-2005 12:01 AM

6-3 4-6 7-6 (7-3)! well done! :woohoo:
:bounce: