MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions & Questions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Safecount Pop-up (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=242954)

Kat_YYZ 03-15-2013 08:53 PM

Safecount Pop-up

This pop-up has come up for me two or three times in the last week while on MTF:

I close it and that's it -- it doesn't return during that particular visit to MTF (until I visit the site again another day, or from another computer, though not every time). I didn't click anything specific to bring it up, just navigating from one forum to another or from a thread back to the main page for that subforum.

Anyone know anything about it? :shrug:

Mae 03-16-2013 03:34 AM

Re: Safecount Pop-up

There is a lot of strange stuff going on with this site now! I had EasyInline Ads and scoobs thought it was caused by a virus or malware on my computer. My computer is fine plus another poster mentioned he has also seen these Ads only on this site!

Kat_YYZ 03-16-2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae (Post 14098866)
There is a lot of strange stuff going on with this site now! I had EasyInline Ads and scoobs thought it was caused by a virus or malware on my computer. My computer is fine plus another poster mentioned he has also seen these Ads only on this site!

I had them too for a while ( I think it was only when I logged in from my computer at work, but I can't remember exactly ) but then they seemed to go away. :shrug:

Mae 03-16-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ (Post 14099498)
I had them too for a while ( I think it was only when I logged in from my computer at work, but I can't remember exactly ) but then they seemed to go away. :shrug:

They were always random for both of us also. I guess that goes back to you can't hit a moving target! They get on a site for a while then move on before anything can be done.

Lee 03-16-2013 07:21 PM

I had similar pop up but happened very randonly and the pop ups were not consistent, like kept coming up in a short period of time. Mostly on my PC but I thought it happened on my ipad too.

I thought I reported the problem but no resolution :shrug:

Lee 03-20-2013 05:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This pop up at the bottom of my browser and stayed there even I move up or down the page :p

Attachment 261954

Lee 03-20-2013 06:05 PM

That pop up is really annoying because it won't go away unless I press the close button. Then it came up again when I loaded another page.

This happen on my ipad using safari

scoobs 03-20-2013 06:30 PM

I will report it in case it's the site but I haven't seen any of this, to be honest.

Lee 03-20-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobs (Post 14201746)
I will report it in case it's the site but I haven't seen any of this, to be honest.

I am not sure but no pop up when I was on other sites using my ipad. MTF is the only one.