MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What are you playing? (ps3, 360, pc, Wii U, etc) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=242650)

Lestat 03-15-2013 02:03 AM

What are you playing? (ps3, 360, pc, Wii U, etc)

Thread to know what you have been playing in the last time and your thoughts.

I have recently finished (on ps3) Devil May Cry and Tomb Raider, both great games, a fresh air that both franchises really needed.

The new TR looks like Uncharted series and that is great.

The new DMC was made by a new studio (Ninja Theory) and they changed the ame a lot, in the beginning I was exceptical as most of fans, Dante's design was quite different, combos were different the art style is completely colorful the scenarios are dynamics, etc. but the final result is awesome, one of the best games I have played in ps3.

Im about to start Dishonored from Bethesda, I have played a couple of missions and looks interesing (the story specially).

Ben. 03-15-2013 04:16 AM

Re: What are you playing? (ps3, 360, pc, Wii U, etc)

I have a PS One :rocker2: For nostalgia purposes only.

erickmartins 03-15-2013 10:04 AM

Just finished Persona 4, PS2. Now I'm in doubt between playing Simcity 4 again or starting SpecOps: The Line (a shooter mocking shooters cannot be bad, right?).

Certinfy 03-15-2013 12:39 PM

Mainly playing Persona 4 Golden on the Vita. Put 18 hours into it the last 3 days. :o

The Prince 03-15-2013 05:07 PM

FIFA 13, on the PS3. I also play a lot of Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim.

erickmartins 03-15-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 14076546)
Mainly playing Persona 4 Golden on the Vita. Put 18 hours into it the last 3 days. :o

That damn game sucks your time like no other one. "Just until the next dungeon", "Ok, I'll just check this dungeon out", "I'll stop when I'm out of SP", "DAMN WHERE'S THAT FOX".

Andresito 03-15-2013 07:39 PM

Stuck on PS2. Next generation consoles are too expensive in here for me to afford them (especially the games)

On PS2 I finished Psychonauts last week. GREAT GAME.

Now I'm starting Driver Parallel Lines, but I'm still not so sure the game is good.

Lestat 03-16-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bulldog (Post 14080066)
FIFA 13, on the PS3. I also play a lot of Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim.

Awesome game Skyrim, I have played some hours, it's so inmense this world that I need more time to get it right (specially when I dont use to play genre).

Persona 4 looks nice but it's only on Vita right? Other game I would love to try is Ni no Kuni.

ProdigyEng 03-16-2013 02:27 AM

Just completed Portal, great game, really tests your mind, and something different to your usually shoot em up kind of thing. Started playing Half Life now.

Topspindoctor 03-16-2013 04:28 AM

Diablo 3 on PC obv.

Certinfy 03-16-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erickmartins (Post 14081370)
That damn game sucks your time like no other one. "Just until the next dungeon", "Ok, I'll just check this dungeon out", "I'll stop when I'm out of SP", "DAMN WHERE'S THAT FOX".

:worship: Exact same thing happens to me all the time. Amazingly addictive game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestat (Post 14097954)
Persona 4 looks nice but it's only on Vita right? Other game I would love to try is Ni no Kuni.

Yeah, or you could pick up the original on the PS2. But the Vita version has extras, looks better etc.

Really is an amazing game though, I hate RPGs and especially JRPGs but this really is something else. In a way though I have to say it's a shame it was released on the PS2 in the end, considering the PS3 was over a year old when it was released it would have made sense to at least port it to the PS3, but credit to Atlus for porting it to the Vita in the end though.

Certinfy 03-18-2013 08:14 PM

Just finished Persona 4 Golden. Amazing game, how they made a bunch of loveable unique characters is beyond me.

Will trade it in and get something else.

erickmartins 03-18-2013 08:34 PM

The only thing I don't like about the game is that the themes are quite adult and end up now being explored as well as they would be if the main characters were adults instead of teenagers.

nolesfan2011 03-18-2013 09:15 PM

I have PS3, and I play mostly sports and fps. FIFA 13, Madden 13, NBA 2k13 etc. the various Call of Duty games and Battlefield/Medal of Honor and such, the usual stuff. I also play GST2, VT09 and TS4.

I on occasion play a few PC strategy games like a political one called "President forever" (where you simulate the US Presidential election(s) as a game) and a WW2 military one called "Hearts of Iron" (where you replay the WW2 era as the country of your choice and control it as you wish).

Certinfy 03-19-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erickmartins (Post 14176394)
The only thing I don't like about the game is that the themes are quite adult and end up now being explored as well as they would be if the main characters were adults instead of teenagers.

Totally agree with you, at the very least they should have used university students.

Hopefully they learn from this for the next Persona, can imagine the characters in that being a bit older.