MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   Mugs Finals Sunday (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=237793)

bad gambler 03-03-2013 08:04 AM

Mugs Finals Sunday
 
OVER 21 BMS v Pliskova - $1.91

gl

Time2burn 03-03-2013 11:45 AM

Sunday Finals
 
pliskova@2.25 she was starting to serve really well hope the delay doesnt effect her much

Time2burn 03-03-2013 01:59 PM

Re: Sunday Finals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Time2burn (Post 13822290)
pliskova@2.25 she was starting to serve really well hope the delay doesnt effect her much

win i thought the rain delay was going to be long since some ppl in other forum said it was a thunder storm so to come back and look at scores and see it was finished with pliskova winning it was sweet!! Yh sorry didnt see that there was a thread made already

nole_no1 03-03-2013 02:37 PM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
One of the worst days in tennis since the season started regarding the offer. Only one final in the ATP tour, a final in the challenger tour and some ITF's here and there

Hårdkål 03-03-2013 03:04 PM

Re: Sunday Finals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Time2burn (Post 13824490)
win i thought the rain delay was going to be long since some ppl in other forum said it was a thunder storm so to come back and look at scores and see it was finished with pliskova winning it was sweet!! Yh sorry didnt see that there was a thread made already

There was a thunderstorm.

Thunderstorms seldom last very long, even in Malaysia.

andres111 03-03-2013 03:55 PM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nole_no1 (Post 13824874)
One of the worst days in tennis since the season started regarding the offer. Only one final in the ATP tour, a final in the challenger tour and some ITF's here and there

If bookie gives you @ 1,8 on huta galung against nobody what more do you want?

After beein fucked by FC Porto I gave all my money on Huta x Gulbis x Vesely @ 3,2

I better take it.

nole_no1 03-03-2013 06:10 PM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andres111 (Post 13826226)
If bookie gives you @ 1,8 on huta galung against nobody what more do you want?

After beein fucked by FC Porto I gave all my money on Huta x Gulbis x Vesely @ 3,2

I better take it.

I agree on that but i didn't have enough money to play him single so i decided to play a combo and i had the exact combo as you do with Huta Gulbis and Vesely but i decided to add Mirnyi/Tecau and look how that worked for me...

bad gambler 03-03-2013 06:50 PM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler (Post 13820169)
OVER 21 BMS v Pliskova - $1.91

gl

win

Hårdkål 03-03-2013 09:56 PM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nole_no1 (Post 13828186)
I agree on that but i didn't have enough money to play him single so i decided to play a combo and i had the exact combo as you do with Huta Gulbis and Vesely but i decided to add Mirnyi/Tecau and look how that worked for me...

You didn't have the money to play him single??? :confused:

Time2burn 03-04-2013 01:49 AM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hårdkål (Post 13825250)
There was a thunderstorm.

Thunderstorms seldom last very long, even in Malaysia.

not saying there was no thunderstorm man il just explain it easier it was my fault k i just assumed with a thunderstorm it would take a while to clean the courts etc

nole_no1 03-04-2013 06:47 AM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hårdkål (Post 13833754)
You didn't have the money to play him single??? :confused:

Yes :confused:

Hårdkål 03-04-2013 07:14 AM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Time2burn (Post 13836634)
not saying there was no thunderstorm man il just explain it easier it was my fault k i just assumed with a thunderstorm it would take a while to clean the courts etc

No I just meant a TS doesn't last too long, and I believe it did take a short while preparing the courts.

Do they use sheets to cover the courts by the way?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nole_no1 (Post 13838074)
Yes :confused:

Does your bookmaker have some sort of minimum wager on singles then?

andres111 03-04-2013 05:59 PM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andres111 (Post 13826226)
If bookie gives you @ 1,8 on huta galung against nobody what more do you want?

After beein fucked by FC Porto I gave all my money on Huta x Gulbis x Vesely @ 3,2

I better take it.

won

nole_no1 03-04-2013 06:49 PM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hårdkål (Post 13838202)

Does your bookmaker have some sort of minimum wager on singles then?

No, you got me wrong. What i meant was that with the money i had, if i played single on Huta i would've barely won anything so that's why i decided to play a combo

Hårdkål 03-04-2013 06:52 PM

Re: Mugs Finals Sunday
 
But he was @ 1.7-1.85 depending on the time of wager placement. That's not too far from evens.

Well I'm sorry for your bad luck anyway. Let's hope things go your way next time! :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.