MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Team USA (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   The Vincent Spadea Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=23433)

Sophie2000 11-27-2004 12:56 AM

What about VINCE ???

Vincent Spadea... What do you think about him ? He's strange, isn't he ??

anton 11-27-2004 05:21 PM

Re: What about VINCE ???

He likes to have fun like a lot of Italians. Hopefully that did not come across in a wrong way. It was not meant to.

Anyway Vince is pretty cool. I talked to him a few times. I took a pic of him also and before I took it I asked him if it was ok and he gave this extrememly funny look by shifting his eyes and his head like "yea go ahead" and then he smiled right on cue. This was after he'd lost a big match so he had a great attitude about the loss.

Guille_ElMago 12-31-2004 10:16 PM

The Vincent Spadea Thread

i kno not many are fans of Vince. but I'm a fan, and i love the way he plays tennis. Are there any others who are fans of Vince? Don't you think he deserves a forum of his own, since he is ranked higher than Fish who has forum, and he played a lot better than Fish last season. what r your expectations for him starting next season? i hope he can improve on his slam performances and get to the second week of a slam.

Fee 01-01-2005 12:47 AM

Re: The Vincent Spadea Thread

Getting a forum here is not about rankings it's about popularity. There was already a thread started for Vince and it got one post. He's not popular enough to have his own forum.

jole 01-01-2005 12:51 AM

He isn't a huge favorite of mine, but I certainly like him. While some people don't have an attention span for it, I quite like his game. I also love his mindset and of course his rise in rankings after his horrible decline a few years back.

Guille_ElMago 01-01-2005 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fee
Getting a forum here is not about rankings it's about popularity. There was already a thread started for Vince and it got one post. He's not popular enough to have his own forum.

yea, i thought that he previously had a forum, but it got shut down for low popularity. but you're right he isn't popular enough to have one.....maybe i could find more Spadea fans like me and enough would respond so he could have his own forum

Guille_ElMago 01-01-2005 03:14 AM

I know Vinny will play the Heineken Open, but does anyone know if that's his first event of the season.

liptea 01-04-2005 05:03 AM

I heard that record execs were looking for Vince to record an album.

enqvistfan 07-03-2005 04:47 PM

I like Vince without being a "hard core" fan because each time, I go to a tournament, something happens with him, each time I see him, well, funny stories to tell.
I saw him talking with some fans during the last Roland-Garros, so I assume he must be someone nice.

Val

Kristen 07-08-2005 06:55 AM

Anyone going to that event Vince will be at, on July 11?!

I got an email from Paul Campo (I guess Americans would know of him? I don't really have a clue) with invitations for people to attend a tennis event/cocktail party at Pennyrock in Massachusetts. Donation = $250 :haha:

I would go, to have words with him about his first round of Newport. But, only if he provided entertainment.

surfpinky 08-18-2005 11:46 PM

vinny is hot.
:]

am&a 08-19-2005 03:56 AM

vanilla ice ice baby. dun dun dun da da dun dun.

superpinkone37 08-19-2005 03:59 AM

VINCE!1!1!!11 WTF LOL OMG I LOVE HIM11111! LOL H3S SO HOT1111!1! OMG I WANT 2 HAEV HIS BABEIS1!!11 OMG LOL OMG H3ART!!!!11 WTF LOL WOOT!!!111 WTF LOL :drool: :inlove: :aplot: :banana: :woot: :hearts: :devil: :woohoo:

superpinkone37 08-19-2005 04:01 AM

ah, the wonders of the the aol translater :angel:

Deboogle!. 08-19-2005 04:14 AM

WOOT.