MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions & Questions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Petition - Slovak Tennis Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=23179)

jole 12-24-2004 05:46 AM

Petition - Slovak Tennis Forum

Ever since I joined here I've been a bit shocked that there was no Slovak tennis forum (or Czech for that matter), but I never took the initiative til now to request one. I think it's a valid request and I hope it can be accomodated. Also, if possible would be cool if below "Slovak Tennis" there could be a "Dominik Hrbaty" forum. I figure being in the short offseason it is a good time to start this up before 2005.

SuperRevelation 12-24-2004 03:12 PM

Re: Petition - Slovak Tennis Forum

I second this, and put Jiri Novak under the Czech forum. Slovaks and Czechs have some great players and they should be included here on MTF :p

CooCooCachoo 12-24-2004 04:05 PM

I don't think that Hrbaty deserves a forum of his own, but we could have a Czech and a Slovak forum :banana:

SuperRevelation 12-24-2004 04:12 PM

Yes, a combined Czech and Slovak forum would be neat.. Great idea Coo lol.

ae wowww 12-24-2004 04:47 PM

Yeah def Slovak forum :D

jole 12-24-2004 09:19 PM

Thanks for the support. Umm, it's not going to break my heart either way, but I figured a Dominik Hrbaty forum wouldn't be too outlandish considering Fernando Verdasco and Alex Corretja (at this day and age) have a forum.

me_luv_Dommy 01-08-2005 04:23 PM

Yup, I think there should be a Dominik Hrbaty forum as well. Come on, he's not an unknown player :)

Lenka 01-08-2005 04:49 PM

Great idea!i miss here the Czech and Slovak forum too. They have good players not unknown...this would be wonderful.i´m supporting this! You can count on me! :D :kiss: :yeah:

wtn_amanda 01-08-2005 07:05 PM

Giving this serious consideration :D

me_luv_Dommy 02-23-2005 03:12 PM

So.... are we still gonna have Czech and Slovak players forum?? Please....

Meeek 02-24-2005 11:34 AM

I'm suprised Ivan Ljubicic doesn't have his own subforum yet. :eek:
I think he should have!!

Experimentee 02-24-2005 11:42 AM

I would support having a Hrbaty forum in a bigger Slovak forum, as well as having a Czech one as well. Those countries have some good players with many fans.

Scotso 02-24-2005 12:57 PM

If we had a Slovak forum we could have a Karol Beck forum :angel:

TennisLurker 02-26-2005 11:23 AM

I have always wanted a czech + slovak forum, in world crossing I was very active in a eastern european (non russian) tennis thread, which was pretty much just czech and slovak players.

I didnt ask for one here because I didnt know asking for a czech and slovaks forum was politically correct, I ignore the politics of the place and if the separation was fine, if czechs dont mind being put in the same forum with slovaks etc, maybe Lenka can answer..?

I like the idea

Lenka 02-26-2005 08:17 PM

I think that Slovaks have a good players and Czechs as well, but I really wouldn´t mind if they would have one common thread, because we were one country for a long time, and I have nothing against Slovaks. ;)