MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Feliciano López (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Feliciano Lopez (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=2268)

Go-Nors 10-05-2002 09:03 AM

Feliciano Lopez

Please visit my website:
www.felicianolopez.cjb.net

claudine140 10-05-2002 09:19 AM

Re: Feliciano Lopez

Quote:

Originally posted by Go-Nors
Please visit my website:

On some photos he looks a little a like moyke!!!!

Feliciano López 07-13-2003 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-Nors
Please visit my website:

thanks !!!

Feli, good luck in Stuttgart !!!

Feliciano López 07-14-2003 12:01 PM

Feli def. Mello 6-1, 6-4 :) :) :) :)

Vera 07-25-2003 05:28 PM

Vamos Feli, do me a favour and beat Coria.

RogiFan 07-25-2003 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vera
Vamos Feli, do me a favour and beat Coria.

Good idea!

VAMOS FELI! ANIMO! VENGA!! :hearts:

Doris Loeffel 07-25-2003 07:11 PM

yeap go for it Feli!! (though last time they played he had no answer to Coria's play...)

RogiFan 07-25-2003 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doris Loeffel
yeap go for it Feli!! (though last time they played he had no answer to Coria's play...)

Doris, I didn't know you liked Feli too? Did you see him in Gstaad -- you did, right?

He's quite tall isn't he? I saw him practising in Madrid last yr... guapo, si! ;)

Vera 10-18-2003 06:27 AM

Re: Re: Feliciano Lopez

His interview make me laugh. Funny question and funny answer. Yes, Feli, you are more cute than Becks. ;)

Feliciano López: "Victory was close"

Q. Besides the fact it hurts to lose, do you have a good memory of the tournament?
FELICIANO LOPEZ: Yes, of course, because after having been on the court for three hours fighting for the match, having played the most important tournament of your life, I'm a little bit sad. But I know I played well this week, defeating very good players. That's why it's easy to take, eases the loss.

Q. Did you think the match was yours at any point?
FELICIANO LOPEZ: No. We were at Love-40. I was close. I was confident with my serve. 5-4 on my serve was possibly the end of the match. Finally, it didn't happen. I didn't take advantage of this opportunity, and the match was gone. Victory was close.

Q. What about singles and doubles for Davis Cup?
FELICIANO LOPEZ: I think I've played great matches during this week, and that is going to help me be on the team. They wouldn't think about me if it was otherwise. But my performance is going to help me to be on the team. However, I don't want to think about that. If I keep playing at this level, I might find a place on the team. I want to relax and concentrate on tournaments for the moment.

Q. Science fiction now. When the level you proved last year in Madrid and this year, could Feliciano Lopez be No. 1? (:rolleyes: that's a little early to ask)
FELICIANO LOPEZ: I don't know about No. 1, but if all tournaments were played in Madrid, I would be higher in the ranking, that's for sure (good answer :D ). But motivation needs to be the same throughout the year. That's what I'm going to work at in order to go up in the rankings. For whichever reasons, this tournament in Madrid is easier for me. I'm happy. Maybe it's the court playing conditions, I don't know why, but I play well here in Madrid. That's what we have to try, to keep it at this level.

Q. Does it help to have a journalist compare you with Beckham and thinks you're even cuter than Beckham?
FELICIANO LOPEZ: I don't know. Of course, I'll give you a kiss right now (laughter).
:angel:

F.Lo fan 10-18-2003 12:11 PM

Re: Re: Feliciano Lopez

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogiFan
Good idea!

VAMOS FELI! ANIMO! VENGA!! :hearts:

hi people i'm new around here
and i really find F.Lo very cute and he's quite a good player plus good looking

michelleg 10-20-2003 08:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Saludos a todos!

Major FeliFan here...I had the opportunity to take some BEAUTIFUL pictures of Feliciano this summer in Montreal. I was even lucky enough to catch him shirtless :yeah: AND had the 300mm zoom, so there a number of stunning shots of him!

I must add that there were only two of us in the stands taking the pics, he was more than done with practice, and he made sure that he took his time, giving us ample opportunity to take pictures... It was very difficult to keep from shaking, as he is just UNBELIEVABLE...

Losing concentration just thinking about it. So lest I forget, go to: http://groups.msn.com/ArnaudClement and click on the pictures link. Find "Michelle's Complete Montreal" and the Feli pics are the last three or so pages.

There are pics of others there as well worth viewing!!! I also know FotoGordon at www.fotogordon.com and he has some nice Feli shirtless shots, too! Also bookmark this link, as I am going to Bercy and will post all my pics there from Paris.

Mich

Springy 10-27-2003 07:38 PM

[b]JOIN MY FELICIANO GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FELICIANO LOPEZ FANS GROUP!

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

michelleg 11-02-2003 02:47 PM

Caption this picture....

1 Attachment(s)
After a particularly lousy volley, I got this great shot of Feli at Bercy.

propi 11-04-2003 11:14 PM

Feli will play Davis Cup final :)

Springy 11-05-2003 11:45 AM

Join Feli fans group!!!!!!!

click below!