MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   Andy Murrays Last stand Sunday (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=223226)

Dublin Mick 01-26-2013 08:44 PM

Andy Murrays Last stand Sunday

I fancy Joker big time here but just dont want to give all my green back from Friday. At the same time I want to have a bet on the match to make it more entertaining for me so a small play on Joker 3-1 for entertainment purposes only.

Dublin Mick 01-26-2013 09:32 PM

Re: Andy Murrays Last stand Sunday

Just looking at Betfair here and Joker at 1.56 is a bit of a joke alright, I mean I do think he will win and all but there is no value in that price, I would be tempted at 1.9, perhaps if he hits 1.9 in running I will have a few quid on, hopefully Murray breaks early and then I might throw a few quid on the Joker.

Time2burn 01-26-2013 10:11 PM

big joker @1.50 lose this and i can see myself eating bread and noodles for months and probably the last straw 4 my reltationship she better remember this if i win really hoped 4 better odds but cant see joker losing

andres111 01-26-2013 10:13 PM

as was said on livescore thread everything bigger than @ 1,03 on djoker is great value.
remember my words

Hårdkål 01-26-2013 10:27 PM

I fear you're underestimating Murray.

What makes you so very confident in Djokovic winning this match?

Time2burn 01-26-2013 10:27 PM

agree with u on that its money in the muddafukken bank!!! Suicide is a option if i lose

Time2burn 01-26-2013 10:29 PM

watch all of jokers match ive never seen him serve this great for ages and his D is too good

bad gambler 01-27-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublin Mick (Post 13143210)
Just looking at Betfair here and Joker at 1.56 is a bit of a joke alright, I mean I do think he will win and all but there is no value in that price, I would be tempted at 1.9, perhaps if he hits 1.9 in running I will have a few quid on, hopefully Murray breaks early and then I might throw a few quid on the Joker.

If you think Djoko at 1.56 is too short why are you not laying him

nastoff 01-27-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hårdkål (Post 13144090)
I fear you're underestimating Murray.

What makes you so very confident in Djokovic winning this match?

+1

they underestimated Azarenka ( overestimated Li? ) and now they're doing it again with Murray. There's no value with this 1.50. Djokovic has the upper hand due to his mental edge over Murray but this is nowhere near a 1.50.

Time2burn 01-27-2013 01:28 AM

fuck i wish i could go to the bank and get a home loan and plonk it all on joker murray isnt going to win this but if u murray backers disagree back the shit out of murray he is @2.65 at tab

rowie343 01-27-2013 04:46 AM

Dont think novak should be this short either. Last years aus open encounter between the two was tight with only slight edges giving the match to novak in the end. Fast forward to now and Murray is a different proposition with a slam under his belt hence his mental state should be improved significantly. Add to that Murray has also improved physically since then. How much more has novak improved from then to warrant him being this short a favourite? Im not so sure. This is going to be a tough encounter between them again with a few points that could tilt in eithers favour. Novak should be favourite agreed, but not by much. He looked (perhaps flatteringly so) devastating against Ferrer, but again this is a whole new different beast. I have money riding on Murray from last week at $4.50. I am going to go the over 41.5 games as can definitely see this going the distance. 4 sets at least and this overs line should get up. Regardless, good luck to all and expecting a great match. Cheers

Drew K 01-27-2013 04:47 AM

Djoko @ 1.83 (got this after the Wawrinka match in futures)

bad gambler 01-27-2013 06:47 AM

Djokovic -4 over Murray - $1.95

gl

Hårdkål 01-27-2013 08:25 AM

Firstly, I never said I'm a Murray backer. Secondly, I agree Djokovic is more likely to win – I disagree he's more likely to win than the odds suggest though. In fact, I find Murray's odds slightly attractive, which is obviously more than I can say about Djokovic's...

Drew K 01-27-2013 08:32 AM

Muzz-Dzjoko over 40.5 @ 1.66