MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=222650)

Hola Mr. SK 01-25-2013 06:43 AM

The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

Li to save tennis @2.37 big play
Li 1st set @2.1
Li 2-0 @3.5

The whole tennis world is in anger after yesterday's show by Azarenka. This shall get deep into the young girl's heart. How will she perform while the justice is not on her side? If not for this issue,I won't play big.Now it's a good chance to back Li.Nothing could stop Li getting crowned on her 'home' Slam.

GL

Hårdkål 01-25-2013 04:05 PM

Re: The answer for Vika's cheating Saturday

Li Na backers, please provide me with your reasoning. I'm very interested in hearing it! :)

I was totally wrong about the odds movement on this one though, and I'm absolutely shocked. Am I missing something?

Bleeth 01-26-2013 12:39 AM

Konjuh over Siniakova @1.91 (1 Unit)(WillHill) - Quality is surely on her side but she might be a little tired after so many matches this week so i'm keeping my stakes low.

GL

nastoff 01-26-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hårdkål (Post 13119802)
Li Na backers, please provide me with your reasoning. I'm very interested in hearing it! :)

she will save tennis! :unsure:

Hola Mr. SK 01-26-2013 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hårdkål (Post 13119802)

I was totally wrong about the odds movement on this one though, and I'm absolutely shocked. Am I missing something?

here we go,

1.Li's confidence is sky high now. She has improved a lot on serve and nerve control,thanks to her new coach Carlos Rodríguez. you know it's very important for Na to control her temper which is crucial in her game. Less UE means winning of the match.

2.Azarenka is more or less mentally disturbed by the public regarding her words after Slone match.

3.Azarenka has never beaten Na in a Slam. Rather,got beaten twice in straights.

4.Azarenka is stepping down her peak(or you can say No.1 place) while Na is climbing to her peak again. I'm feeling the trend here. Could be a bit subjective though.

5.The cownd shall be in Li's favor.

pls tell me any reason Azarenka will win,other than the odds movement(Li shall be a public play I guess)

nastoff 01-26-2013 03:05 AM

I doubt the crowd will be a factor, and I doubt they're gonna be as vocal as some people think. If they were Europeans probably but Aussies? Some say that Azarenka appeared both physically and emotionally tired in recent matches but since I haven't seen her and I barely saw the womens tournament in all I'm sitting on the fence for this one. The fact of the matter is that things in womens slams finals rarely go according to plan.
It'd be good for Li to win another slam, people will start seeing her in a different light then and she will escape the tag of the one-slam wonder.

Hola Mr. SK 01-26-2013 04:11 AM

technically speaking,Vika's game is superior to A-rad and pova,slight advantage to Li's as well. That's the only reason which supports a vika win imo.

Mecir 01-26-2013 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nastoff (Post 13131210)
I doubt the crowd will be a factor, and I doubt they're gonna be as vocal as some people think. If they were Europeans probably but Aussies? Some say that Azarenka appeared both physically and emotionally tired in recent matches but since I haven't seen her and I barely saw the womens tournament in all I'm sitting on the fence for this one. The fact of the matter is that things in womens slams finals rarely go according to plan.
It'd be good for Li to win another slam, people will start seeing her in a different light then and she will escape the tag of the one-slam wonder.

She definitely looked like she was suffering physically in her semi but it was a hot day. Much cooler in Melbourne today and of course the final is at night.

Still hoping for a Li win though even if it is just to wipe the smile off the face of Vika's boyfriend...Sideshow Bob!

bad gambler 01-26-2013 07:42 AM

Azarenka to beat Li - $1.80

gl

Hårdkål 01-26-2013 08:14 AM

First of all thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Second, I realize that most things are subjective, so don't worry about that. They can still make good points!

Third, I agree with some of what you say, but personally doubt it will all be that much of a factor.

http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/tur...8/#home-away;2

The main, to me most important reason why Azarenka would win is that she is a far superior player. I realize she may lose, but these odds are some of the most ridiculous I've seen in my life, and in spite of the fact that this usually signals something distressing, I cannot pass them up. Am I missing something major?

Azarenka -3.5 @ 2.18 with Pinnacle (small, initial bet – I was obviously wrong in predicting the odds movement)
Azarenka -4 @ 2.75 with Pinnacle
Azarenka -4.5 @ 3.25 with Ladbrokes
Azarenka -6.5 @ 7 with Ladbrokes

Various sized bets but quite a bit overall, by my standards.

Hårdkål 01-26-2013 08:25 AM

How's the court on Rod Laver by the way? Fast or slow?

Hola Mr. SK 01-26-2013 08:28 AM

So practically it's SK/T2B vs BG/Hårdkål double,sad thing,bookie wins.

Hårdkål 01-26-2013 08:29 AM

Bookie always wins. ;)

Let's rejoice in the fact one of the options will be the right one. :)

Time2burn 01-26-2013 09:12 AM

y do u guys like vika?

andres111 01-26-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nastoff (Post 13131210)
I doubt the crowd will be a factor,

gsm crowd,
thanks God - Lukashenka is disgusting cheater
go on Li