Mens Tennis Forums banner

Failed assassination attempt, Bulgarian party leader escapes death

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Timariot 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Re: Failed assassination attempt, Turkish party leader escapes death

Bulgarian, not Turkish.

He's lucky that bloke has no idea how to use a gun. It won't work with the safety on.

This post has been deleted
#5 ·
Anyone with an ounce of a brain cell can see this was staged. I am not even going to bother explaining why. Obviously, Western media will make sure this gets reported fully whilst other more important issues get swept under the carpet. Typical.

The guy also represents the Turks in Bulgaria.
Please, do explain why for those of us without "an ounce of a brain cell".

#6 ·
I thought I would return and ask that question, but the post has apparently been withdrawn.

He couldn't say why it was obviously staged and couldn't say what the more important news was. A post tat said absolutely nothing, in other words.

But it lives on in your quote.

#7 ·
The process of assassination is relatively easy: all you need is to spend more money than the person you wish taken out spends on his security. In this case it's obvious what happened.

#10 ·
The point is, even if it is not staged but real, then why on earth did the attacker take so much time?

Its common sense, when you are going to commit something of this sort in a public place, you have to act fast. The clown aimed the gun as if only to draw everyone's attention, but nothing further. He might have got a clean shot even two steps further back without coming within the senator's arm range.

Clearly, whether the attacker be an amateur with an agenda or set up by some external agent simply to prove a point; the man with the gun had all the time to pull the trigger.

It was a clean hit for anyone with a mission. Even Travis Bickle wouldn't miss.

#11 ·
The point is, even if it is not staged but real, then why on earth did the attacker take so much time?

Its common sense, when you are going to commit something of this sort in a public place, you have to act fast. The clown aimed the gun as if only to draw everyone's attention, but nothing further. He might have got a clean shot even two steps further back without coming within the senator's arm range.
The gun didn't go off, you can hear a faint "click" on the video. He went close because it was a gas pistol which doesn't do any damage unless you press it into victims skin.

#12 ·
I deleted my post because I cannot be bothered to argue and was too tired (I knew the post was in the quote) but there were numerous captions of the video which show the gun was not loaded and and indeed it seems to be a fake one as well. Moreover, the "attacker" was beaten half-dead afterwards and not really taken for questioning.

If you have enough common sense and know a bit about this "attacked" person as well as Bulgaria's "political parties", you'd know it looks dodgy. That's all I say.

#15 ·
You haven't even tried to argue. You haven't made a point yet.
Yesterday you said that anyone who knows a little about Bulgarian politics would immediately know it was a hoax. That is not arguing, just making statements that have no reason behind them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.