MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   "How many times" Friday (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=219162)

betowiec 01-17-2013 07:39 PM

"How many times" Friday
 
"Jersey" Janowicz @2.85

bad gambler 01-17-2013 08:17 PM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Georges/Sharapova - $2.00
Wawarinka to beat Querrey - $1.71
Verdasco to beat Anderson - $2.32

gl

nole_no1 01-17-2013 08:23 PM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Almagro will kill the arrogant prick

Tipsy x Almagro @2.31 (local bookie great odds on Almagro)
Bartoli x Watson +7.5 @2.70

LleytonMonfils 01-17-2013 08:59 PM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Upset of the day:
Baghdatis @ 6.20

Zheng @ 2.30
Wawrinka @ 1.70
Janowicz @ 2.90
Bartoli @ 1.60

Kerber x Tipsy x Ivanovic x Verdasco @ 5.90

Time2burn 01-17-2013 09:20 PM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
more on goerges@1.60 almagro x goerges@2.24 keys@3.35 goerges -2.5@1.90 i keep putting more money on julia this will kill me if she doesnt win

danielj 01-17-2013 10:36 PM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Zheng x Kerber x Almagro @ 4.3
Wawrinka x Flipkens @ 2.08

betowiec 01-18-2013 05:37 AM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kutafon (Post 12820354)
"Jersey" Janowicz @2.85

loss

Time2burn 01-18-2013 05:54 AM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Time2burn (Post 12822418)
more on goerges@1.60 almagro x goerges@2.24 keys@3.35 goerges -2.5@1.90 i keep putting more money on julia this will kill me if she doesnt win

WWLL won my big bet so having a great day bet alot on julia and finally a gal didnt let me down and cant lose with verdasco bet since hedge at good odds if only every day could be like today

LleytonMonfils 01-18-2013 06:01 AM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LleytonMonfils (Post 12822106)
Upset of the day:
Baghdatis @ 6.20

Zheng @ 2.30
Wawrinka @ 1.70
Janowicz @ 2.90
Bartoli @ 1.60

Kerber x Tipsy x Ivanovic x Verdasco @ 5.90

Unless Verdasco wins the 5th set shaping up to be a bad bad day. I guess what goes up must come down after killing it for the past 2 days.

Time2burn 01-18-2013 06:47 AM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
i liked kei and baggy pre tournament and baggy has got more of a chance then his odds say baggy@5

danielj 01-18-2013 08:24 AM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danielj (Post 12823722)
Zheng x Kerber x Almagro @ 4.3
Wawrinka x Flipkens @ 2.08

Lost
Won

Thanks for the choke Zheng.

nole_no1 01-18-2013 09:49 AM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nole_no1 (Post 12821378)
Almagro will kill the arrogant prick

Tipsy x Almagro @2.31 (local bookie great odds on Almagro)
Bartoli x Watson +7.5 @2.70

win
loss

Time2burn 01-18-2013 10:41 AM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Time2burn (Post 12831121)
i liked kei and baggy pre tournament and baggy has got more of a chance then his odds say baggy@5

L bad bet i havnt watch ferrer play this year so very stupid on my behalf to bet on a match where i havnt even seen the opponent play

nastoff 01-18-2013 11:30 AM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Lukas Janowitz? or maybe Jerzy Rosol?

bad gambler 01-18-2013 12:19 PM

Re: "How many times" Friday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler (Post 12821234)
Georges/Sharapova - $2.00
Wawarinka to beat Querrey - $1.71
Verdasco to beat Anderson - $2.32

gl


win x 2/lost


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.