MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Djozniacki...doomsday prepping? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=218713)

fivebargate 01-17-2013 03:15 AM

Djozniacki...doomsday prepping?

Apologies for the new thread...please delete or relocate if this exists elsewhere.

I just need to be reassured that appropriate measures of contingency are in place for the potential fallout of a failure of Djokovic to defend AO, resulting in a slamless no.1. Yikes. Speak comfort to me. Do we have guns and beans? ;)

emotion 01-17-2013 03:16 AM

Re: Djozniacki...doomsday prepping?

I don't think it's that big a deal, as Djokovic has won slams. Or at least not as big a deal as if he hadn't

EliSter 01-17-2013 03:17 AM

Shame that it wont happend.

End da Game 01-17-2013 03:17 AM

his cakewalk draw ensures at least an appearance in the final

Topspindoctor 01-17-2013 03:18 AM

The Highlander shall deny No2e his 4th AO while sending Noserer into retirement along the way.

rocketassist 01-17-2013 03:21 AM

No because Nole would have 5 GS, a 3 slam season, a 40 odd match winning streak while Vultureniacki just has vultured mug titles.

uxyzapenje 01-17-2013 03:27 AM

Wozniacki vultured bunch of smaller tournaments, while Djokovic hasn't played any 250s and just 2 500s. (Almost) all his points are from Slams and Masters. So no, it's not even remotely the same.

philosophicalarf 01-17-2013 03:29 AM

Would be fun. Djoko would be #1 holding no slams, while Murray at #3 held two.

EliSter 01-17-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philosophicalarf (Post 12797857)
Would be fun. Djoko would be #1 holding no slams, while Murray at #3 held two.

Wrong, mighty Mandy will hold 3 with Wimby and most probably 4th with FO where will he become first player to beat Nadal in RG final and send him in perma retirament for this time.

Alex999 01-17-2013 03:38 AM

sorry, but one of the stupidest threads ever. what are we supposed to talk about here? Nole might or might not win the AO. if he doesn't win, rankings are what they are. Let me try to explain this to you, you keep winning you keep your ranking, you start losing you go down. very simple.

comparing Djokovic to Woz in any form/way is simply retarded and shows you know nothing about this sport.

MuzzahLovah 01-17-2013 03:47 AM

loving the murray love. :hearts:

ironic murray praise is much more entertaining than the same old tired hatespeech.

Djokovic is winning the FO, so he won't be slamless for very long.

Topspindoctor 01-17-2013 03:50 AM

Also to further compare the two, Caro has much smoother and effective service motion than Djoker. Also she is a better mover and better returner while Nole has slightly better one handed slice and dropshot. I'd say the two players are nothing alike. Wozniacki looks great in short skirt too btw :drool:

Alex999 01-17-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topspindoctor (Post 12798329)
Also to further compare the two, Caro has much smoother and effective service motion than Djoker. Also she is a better mover and better returner while Nole has slightly better one handed slice and dropshot. I'd say the two players are nothing alike. Wozniacki looks great in short skirt too btw :drool:

OK, couldn't agree more.

Don't you think that Djokovic should be allowed to wear a short skirt too and maybe high hills, wins slams and show us his feminine side. If Fed can have that golden purse, I demand to see Nole wearing a skirt :p;). sorry I forgot one more thing, he needs to start screaming like Azarenka/Sharapova combined :D

Crystalised. 01-17-2013 04:10 AM

No matter what happens, Djokovic will never be a slamless No.1. He was slams you know. Wozniacki doesn't so pretty stupid comparison.

hipolymer 01-17-2013 04:35 AM

Mugray is one slam wonder. Bigger fluke than Gaudio, and had to rely on bad weather to beat Nole.