MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   MensTennisForums.com Fan Blogs (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My New Blog (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=218569)

Matthew2408 01-16-2013 08:06 PM

My New Blog
 
Hi, i've just started writing a blog which will feature the latest tennis news, results, tournaments and rankings. The link is- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress.com/ please visit it but bear in mind i've only started today and so my first post on the current aussie open will be predictions for the third round as i don't want to post mid round. Also please post any suggestions for me to improve the blog on this thread.

thanks :)

Mae 01-16-2013 09:28 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
I will be greatly looking forward to reading this!

Matthew2408 01-17-2013 08:54 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae (Post 12791233)
I will be greatly looking forward to reading this!

thanks :), Aussie Open round up and predictions been posted- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress.com/

Mae 01-17-2013 09:07 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Oh Matty that was really great work! I noticed a few what I guess were typos, but the tennis comments were excellent! I must be the one holding us back in TT because you seem to have great tennis knowledge!

Matthew2408 01-18-2013 03:12 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae (Post 12822242)
Oh Matty that was really great work! I noticed a few what I guess were typos, but the tennis comments were excellent! I must be the one holding us back in TT because you seem to have great tennis knowledge!

Thanks but your great as a doubles partner, lets hope we can get some good runs in our next couple of tournaments :)

Just added predictions for Women's day 6- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress.com/

Matthew2408 01-18-2013 03:30 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Can i also ask for any ideas or suggestions you have for me improving the blog during the aussie open as i'm planning on doing reviews and predictions of both both the women's and men'd draws and anybody's ideas of improving the blog will be greatly appreciated. :)

Matthew2408 01-19-2013 07:23 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Day 7 predictions added- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....7-predictions/ :)

Mae 01-20-2013 12:00 AM

Re: My New Blog
 
It's a great blog :D I seem to have noticed that I think you are doing better with your predictions of the men's matches which is great :yeah: I haven't checked all the predictions, but I did notice some on the women's side that I knew were wrong.

Matthew2408 01-20-2013 02:42 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae (Post 12889898)
It's a great blog :D I seem to have noticed that I think you are doing better with your predictions of the men's matches which is great :yeah: I haven't checked all the predictions, but I did notice some on the women's side that I knew were wrong.

Yeah i do have a much better knowledge of the mens game but still enjoy watching and predicting the womens matches, here are the predictions for day 8- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....8-predictions/

Mae 01-20-2013 11:26 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew2408 (Post 12931546)
Yeah i do have a much better knowledge of the mens game but still enjoy watching and predicting the womens matches, here are the predictions for day 8- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....8-predictions/

We just need to translate your Pro predictions down to the CH and Future Levels--not an easy task!

Matthew2408 01-21-2013 05:54 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Here are my predictions for day 9 :) http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....9-predictions/

Matthew2408 01-22-2013 06:16 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
predictions for Day 10 just been published- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....0-predictions/

Mae 01-23-2013 06:36 AM

Re: My New Blog
 
I had to get caught up on your blog! I was so excited about our win in TT :D

Matthew2408 01-23-2013 04:52 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Day 11 predictions been added! :)) http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....1-predictions/

Matthew2408 01-24-2013 05:34 PM

Re: My New Blog
 
Federer VS Murray Preview- http://allabouttennisnews.wordpress....final-preview/


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.