MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   'How much' AO you will watch? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=216185)

Lestat 01-13-2013 02:23 AM

'How much' AO you will watch?

Even living in southern hemisphere we are here 12 hours behind, but it's ok, the broadcast use to start starts 21.00 hs (even before through streaming) (ESPN, ESPN +) so I can watch 6, 7 hs per day :)

For me this is the most enjoyable GS to watch, summer is really hot here and sleep is not quite easy so watching tennis is the best choice :)

Travod 01-13-2013 02:37 AM

Re: 'How much' AO you will watch?

Live coverage starts every night at 7 pm (for morning matches) and in the second week I'll be on vacation so I can stay up until unimagineable hours. For the finals I'll set my alarm for 3 AM.

Fat Camel 01-13-2013 02:43 AM

When Australian Open starts, I live with Australian time. Waking up when the game begins. 8 hours per day for sure in the beginning.

rocketassist 01-13-2013 02:53 AM

Some, if I'm not up early the next morning for work/business commitments. Probably watch about three hours, doze off and wake up for the evening sesh providing it's going to be competitive (Hewitt-Tipsy might be worth getting up for.) Top 4 player def hopeless mug with bagels/breadsticks I'd probably just have an extra couple of hours in the sack.

Thirty All 01-13-2013 04:24 AM

Federer's matches, Harrison's, some could-be-entertaining matches, and the final

abraxas21 01-13-2013 04:29 AM

i will watch 0 matches

but i'll still come to most of GM result threads, including the live chat thread, to deride the losing player and talk dismissevely about the AO championship in general.

Punky 01-13-2013 04:39 AM

I will watch my fav players but not live, I have a full time job and the hours are a killer.
On the weekend I will watch like.

Bummer but it is what it is

producer88 01-13-2013 04:53 AM

I'm planning on watching the whole thing! I'm from New York, and I'm prepared to stay up every night from 6PM-7AM haha I love Tennis too much.

Mountaindewslave 01-13-2013 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lestat (Post 12689385)
Even living in southern hemisphere we are here 12 hours behind, but it's ok, the broadcast use to start starts 21.00 hs (even before through streaming) (ESPN, ESPN +) so I can watch 6, 7 hs per day :)

For me this is the most enjoyable GS to watch, summer is really hot here and sleep is not quite easy so watching tennis is the best choice :)

average = probably 5 hours a day BUT would be more probably if it weren't for my time zone being practically the opposite of Australia

Honestly 01-13-2013 05:32 AM

Not much. Some live day action is all I can watch with my job and the time zone. What I don't catch from Roger I'll catch on youtube highlights.

GSMnadal 01-13-2013 05:39 AM

Way too much probably. I don't know why, but during a slam those Brands-Klizan matches seem interesting all of a sudden at 3 in the morning :o

Chase Visa 01-13-2013 05:56 AM

Quite a bit. I'm on holidays and actually live in Australia....

Linda R 01-13-2013 06:01 AM

I live about 2klms from Melbourne Park, so I'll attend a couple of days the first week and a couple the second and the rest I'll watch on TV, so all up, probably about 8 hours per day!

ag6858 01-13-2013 07:15 AM

As much as I possibly can. I'm in the same time zone, and on school holidays with all my homework finished, so I'll probably spend all day watching it.

iriraz 01-13-2013 07:43 AM

I will watch all the evening sessions and some of the late day session matches.It`s too early for me too watch the opening matches of the day.
Good thing the semis and finals are at a good hour for me