MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   tourism: USA OR EUROPE...... (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=214813)

juan27 01-10-2013 05:22 AM

tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
I want with my friends travel this year and we are not sure if travel to USA o europe......

I wish to visit europe because the history and that , but my friends are more interested in party , girls , nigthlife ,etc...

and for them in the usa the party and nigthlife are better but in my opinion in europe too and maybe more.

help me pleaseee jajaja.

Time Violation 01-10-2013 07:13 AM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
Aren't there enough girls, parties and nightlife in Argentina, that someone has to travel just for that? :p I guess it depends what you want/expect from your experience, I'd choose Europe always. Though it's also more pricey option I guess.

bokehlicious 01-10-2013 07:40 AM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
Plenty of places to party in Europe too...

buddyholly 01-10-2013 10:31 AM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
Miami

Kat_YYZ 01-10-2013 10:41 AM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
There's nothing to see in the U.S. Also you're less likely to get shot in Europe. :wavey:

Punky 01-10-2013 10:48 AM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
I never visited the USA (I'm going in may for the first time) and i visited most if Europe but I think they are so different, even inside Europe I visited London and Barcelona and it wasn't the same..same goes to the ppl in north and south Italy...


Hard call but I would consider how much time and money do u have, I never had more then2 weeks so I could travel to the USA and europeis closer..

buddyholly 01-10-2013 11:26 AM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ (Post 12644856)
There's nothing to see in the U.S. Also you're less likely to get shot in Europe. :wavey:

Yeah, the Grand Canyon is just a hole in the ground. Miami Beach is nothing but sand. There is no nightlife in California. New York is boring. Etc.

abraxas21 01-10-2013 01:35 PM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
both shitholes. american cities are just giant malls nowadays while europe's main attractions are ruins left by a war of a bygone era.

at least the USA still has some great natural areas though. then again, if you're trying to get laid, europe is surely the better place by miles. less Christian conservatives, lots of eurotrash chicks and fitter people in general.

Looner 01-10-2013 03:29 PM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxas21 (Post 12645081)
both shitholes. american cities are just giant malls nowadays while europe's main attractions are ruins left by a war of a bygone era.

at least the USA still has some great natural areas though. then again, if you're trying to get laid, europe is surely the better place by miles. less Christian conservatives, lots of eurotrash chicks and fitter people in general.

:facepalm:

BauerAlmeida 01-10-2013 03:46 PM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
I went to some places in the USA and it's definitely a nice country. I don't know about the nightlife because I went with my family, not with friends (I did go with friends once, but we were 10 years old). I'm sure Europe has a great nightlife too, probably better than the USA but I only went to Europe when I was 2 years old. If I had to choose, I would go to Europe because there are some places I really want to visit (Czech Republic, Belgium, Switzerland) but maybe i'd pick the US if I had never been there.

Time Violation 01-10-2013 04:01 PM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Looner (Post 12645242)
:facepalm:

You take him seriously? :lol:

tennisprince 01-10-2013 04:12 PM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
Coming from UK I would certainly recommend Europe, There are enough thrills and Spills to entertain everyone and of course You have France, Spain , Italy that you can easily travel to from the UK and a whole host of different things you like to see.

You cant go wrong with Europe but that doesnt mean to say US wouldnt be good.

Trollicki 01-10-2013 04:16 PM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
Berlin-Paris-Barcelona-Madrid. Central and Eastern Europe (Krakow-Prague-Budapest-Belgrade) if you feel adventurous.

August 01-10-2013 05:19 PM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
In my opinion partying isn't a reason to go abroad, at least if you have to pay the trip yourself. You can party also in you home country and save a lot of money.

And I think it's difficult to say which is a better destination, for sure both USA and Europe have interesting locations. I guess there's less cultural diversity in the USA than in Europe, USA is just one country, Europe has many countries. But I'm not sure, maybe ones who have been to different areas of USA can tell about that more.

Mark Lenders 01-10-2013 05:23 PM

Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by juan27 (Post 12644297)
I want with my friends travel this year and we are not sure if travel to USA o europe......

I wish to visit europe because the history and that , but my friends are more interested in party , girls , nigthlife ,etc...

and for them in the usa the party and nigthlife are better but in my opinion in europe too and maybe more.

help me pleaseee jajaja.

Spain would be a good shout then. Or Croatia.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.