MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Novak Djokovic Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=214711)

asmazif 01-08-2013 03:28 PM

Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

AO cheering thread!

draw out on Friday (probably late Thurs night for most of us) - going for the hat-trick :D

so... Pics, fancy coming over to the top side of the draw?

also, I'm amazed I managed to find anything remotely resembling a rhyme for 'australian open'... ridiculously hard.

F:

(1) DJOKOVIC, Novak [SRB] vs. (3) MURRAY, Andy [GBR]

Lee 01-08-2013 04:18 PM

Re: Sculpt a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! Cheering thread :D

:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

cinny 01-08-2013 06:12 PM

Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! Cheering thread

Yay! I was wondering when asmazif will come out with his amazing thread.
:cheerleader: Nole and asmazif!

kalisita 01-08-2013 09:31 PM

Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! Cheering thread

:bounce::bounce: So excited! :bounce::bounce:

Ajde Nole! :rocker2:

Tommy_likes_me 01-09-2013 03:22 PM

Since Eurosport became Pay TV I have to miss the whole event :( And every other tennis events for that matter.So from now on, no more tennis on TV for me :(

Noleta 01-09-2013 03:45 PM

^^^:hug:There will be streams available hopefully.

Thank you Asmazif for starting the thread:kiss::yippee:Gonna be a very hot AO this year,the forest fires there resemble hell on earth.:sad:

Come on Nole,make it 4 on the row:dance:

Trollicki 01-09-2013 04:10 PM

Napred Nole :rocker2:

star 01-09-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noleta (Post 12643212)

Thank you Asmazif for starting the thread:kiss::yippee:Gonna be a very hot AO this year,the forest fires there resemble hell on earth.:sad:

Come on Nole,make it 4 on the row:dance:

The fires are indeed terrible. Next week, however, looks rather nice considering what one might face in Australia in January.

MONDAY
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%

TUESDAY
Jan 15
Mostly Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

WEDNESDAY
Jan 16
Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%

THURSDAY
Jan 17
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

FRIDAY
Jan 18
Scattered Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN:
30%

SATURDAY
Jan 19
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

Tommy_likes_me 01-09-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noleta (Post 12643212)

It's not the same though. And since I don't have access to internet at home, it's out of the question.
I sure will miss those late nights in front of the TV, drooling, I mean watching Nole play ;)

Lee 01-09-2013 07:35 PM

The selfish me would like to watch Nole at a reasonable hour on TV, but unfortunately, that means day matches for Nole :shrug: or very late night matches :tape:

Sleepwalker64 01-10-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy_likes_me (Post 12643171)
Since Eurosport became Pay TV I have to miss the whole event :( And every other tennis events for that matter.So from now on, no more tennis on TV for me :(

Eurosport became Pay TV...which one? Since when?
I have some on cable. I guess it's International..You almost put me in a panic mode

Let me see..how am I doing in skirt..if this is skirt? :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Asmazif :worship::wavey: Good omen;)

Noleta 01-10-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 (Post 12644029)
Let me see..how am I doing in skirt..if this is skirt? :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Cute:p

Tommy_likes_me 01-10-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 (Post 12644029)
Eurosport became Pay TV...which one? Since when?
I have some on cable. I guess it's International..You almost put me in a panic mode

So sorry :hug: It's just here, it's the cable provider's fault.New owners and all that stupid stuff:banghead:

mlle mila 01-10-2013 10:23 PM

:bounce: Adje Nole !!
Omg I am not ready:rocker2: ALLEZ Novak !!
The draw now fingers crossed :D

Noleta 01-10-2013 11:38 PM

Can not wait now,the draw is very favorable,or shouldn't i be saying it in case of jinxing?:tape:

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App