MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Nudity (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=214578)

Grenouille 01-05-2013 04:01 PM

Nudity

This thread is to talk about your nudity.
How easy is it for you to get naked in front of someone?
Who is the last person who saw you naked besides your last sexual partner?

Ilovetheblues_86 01-05-2013 04:39 PM

Re: Nudity

Only God can see my penis since he gave it to me with his powers.

buddyholly 01-05-2013 04:50 PM

I had a shower at the tennis club yesterday.:eek::eek::eek:

I'm so glad this thread has given me the opportunity to talk frankly about this behaviour.

buddyholly 01-05-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grenouille (Post 12635441)
How easy is it for me to get naked in front of someone?

I don't know. So tell us, then.

Mark Lenders 01-05-2013 05:22 PM

I was expecting something far more interesting than this when I saw the thread title, but I'll play along anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grenouille (Post 12635441)
1-How easy is it for me to get naked in front of someone?
2-Who is the last person who saw you naked besides your last sexual partner?

1-Not at all, I have no complexes whatsoever with nudity, doesn't bother me one bit to be seen naked or seeing other people naked, it's not a big deal. Of course this does not mean I'll randomly get naked in front of people for the sake of it (:lol:), I just have no particular issues with nudity.

2-My penultimate sexual partner.

Hope this helped.

Grenouille 01-05-2013 06:19 PM

What did you expect then? :p

I would have to be more precise and prohibit any sexual partner from your answers.

HKz 01-05-2013 06:57 PM

Easy.

Hell, I have to do it like at least once every few days in front of many people when I visit Japan as I frequent the many hot springs they have over there which almost always requires all clothes to be taken off. And on occasion I come across ones that don't separate the sexes. But yeah, definitely don't have any insecurities of my body even I'm not as fit as I was in my junior tennis days :x The other day I skinny dipped with my wife and a couple of our friends at a lake we were passing, lucky all of my friends we brought along were girls lol... not that I have a problem being naked in front of many of male friends, as I'm sure we have all seen each other naked several times (we were all very open like that growing )

Naudio Spanlatine 01-05-2013 06:58 PM

Wheres the pictures dammit, you guys suck.:o:o:o:o:o

HKz 01-05-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine (Post 12635890)
Wheres the pictures dammit, you guys suck.:o:o:o:o:o

Don't want such things to surface when if I ever decide to join politics when I'm old :lol:

Grenouille 01-05-2013 08:21 PM

Pictures are prohibited here?

Mark Lenders 01-05-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grenouille (Post 12635803)
What did you expect then? :p

I would have to be more precise and prohibit any sexual partner from your answers.

Like most people (I'm assuming), I don't just get naked in front of people for the sake of it, so really not sure who was the last person to see me naked besides sexual partners was. I haven't been in a public locker room in quite some time, so probably my parents or my brother walking in on me in the bathroom or my room :lol:

Naudio Spanlatine 01-05-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HKz (Post 12635989)
Don't want such things to surface when if I ever decide to join politics when I'm old :lol:

Thank god for tumblr. :spit:

Har-Tru 01-06-2013 01:25 AM

Not really the topic of the thread, but I keep being shocked at the liberal way nudity is dealt with here in Germany. I still remember the day I was showering with my team and the girls joined us boys. I couldn't believe everyone was acting normal.

Mark Lenders 01-06-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Har-Tru (Post 12636401)
Not really the topic of the thread, but I keep being shocked at the liberal way nudity is dealt with here in Germany. I still remember the day I was showering with my team and the girls joined us boys. I couldn't believe everyone was acting normal.

Exactly how it should be anywhere probably. If nudity wasn't such a tabboo, there'd probably be way less people ashamed of their body and indulging into ridiculous diets or even worse (like bulimia). I don't have any data with me, but I suspect that the liberal way nudity is dealt with in Germany makes such issues much less proeminent over there.

HKz 01-06-2013 02:23 AM

I wish the United States would move towards such liberalism in such things, but until the religious nutcases are here, which are plenty, the US will never be as "free" and "open" as everyone that lives here claim it is. I've been to many parts of the world, and I can definitely say in many ways, the US is way more censored than a hell of a lot of other countries.. Seriously, when I watch any US based news channel and they "be warned, the following may be disturbing" and they show someone with a little blood on them.. oh how disturbing :o ... This is why I get international channels as they don't censor their shit (or at least nearly as much).