MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213937)

viruzzz 12-17-2012 08:42 AM

Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Hello my beautiful bacon-flavored chocolates.

I'm jumping in this wagon, but I have my own personal reasons I'll share to you right now.

- With the chat threads and the Non-Tennis subforum, I started to know you all a lot, and i'm really happy of that, so I decided to give you the chance to know me a little better.
- So many people voted me in the PopCon, and I couldn't be happier with you all. I have only great feelings for you, and I have no more words to thank you. So, I think you deserve to know the person behind the MTFer.

Viruzzz FAQ:
My name is Juan, but I prefer Johnny for the international community.
I'm 21 years old, i'm single and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I like offensive tennis. You will find my favorite players in my signature, but I love every aspect of the game.
I studied advertisement and next year I will study marketing.

It'd be funny if we don't consider this a "Questions only" thread, so then we can chat and recieve some feedback to make our life in MTF better. (WTF was that...?)

I'll try to answer all of your questions, try to be moderate and keep it in a good vibe, i'm here for you: LES DO DIS.

Slasher1985 12-17-2012 08:50 AM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
1. What is your favorite shot?
2. What is your favorite shot from the player you like best?
3. How would you improve this shot in order to achieve perfection?

You're an awesome user, Johnny, very knowledgeable in the game of tennis, so your input on these would help me understand how knowledgeable.

4. What countries are on your list of visiting in the future, if any?
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
6. Do you own a car? And if so, what car and how much do you drive it/prefer driving it compared to using public transport?
7. What other hobbies do you have?

Thanks for the answers.:D

viruzzz 12-17-2012 09:00 AM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slasher1985 (Post 12609811)
1. What is your favorite shot?
2. What is your favorite shot from the player you like best?
3. How would you improve this shot in order to achieve perfection?

You're an awesome user, Johnny, very knowledgeable in the game of tennis, so your input on these would help me understand how knowledgeable.

4. What countries are on your list of visiting in the future, if any?
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
6. Do you own a car? And if so, what car and how much do you drive it/prefer driving it compared to using public transport?
7. What other hobbies do you have?

Thanks for the answers.:D

1. This is a very tricky question. I'd choose the "Strange-particular shots" as the tweener, overhead backhand smash, drop shot-return. But of the "natural" shots, I'd say a very agressive backhand down the line. Doesn't matter if it's one or two-handed.
2. Considering Federer as my favorite player. I pretty much love all of his shots, but I'll be stick with a good forehand.
3. Travel back in time to 2006 US Open. :lol: . Probably giving Fed more time to prepare the shot, maybe if he had better movement he would achieve that and firing that cannon-forehand with class and fury.

Thank you for your kind comments, Slasher. I enjoy reading your posts since you came here.

4. Australia and England, sadly, I think it won't be in the near future.
5. A lot. Music is my life, but ATM i'm listening a lot of alternative-rock/metal, probably because I want to create a new nü metal band.
6. Not yet :p
7. I love fishing, it's really relaxing and enjoyable. Playing bass and guitar, and reading, a lot (I know it's not a hobby and everyone should do it, but that's exactly the reason I put it in here. In these modern times, it isn't that common as before).

Naudio Spanlatine 12-17-2012 09:13 AM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
I am sure to be fully bacon-flavored chocolate, and plus i love that combo. :angel:
Ok ill stop :haha::haha:

Ok here are my questions:

Do you have a job?
What type of career are you interested in?
What made you get into tennis?
Who was your life inspiration?
Whats your fave color?
Whats your fave country, other than Argentina?
Do you like animals, if yes who are your favorites?
Do you cook and/or do you want to cook?

Time Violation 12-17-2012 09:20 AM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
What do you do (studying, working, etc)?
Why/how did you join MTF?
Are you a football fan? Is this a stereotype question for an Argentinian? :p
How do you feel about other Spanish speaking countries, do you consider them close/related or just some foreign countries that happen to share the same language?
If you would move to Europe, which country would you choose?
Favorite dish/meal?
Favorite comedies (film)?

I guess enough for now :p

Naudio Spanlatine 12-17-2012 10:00 AM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
What your fave foods?
Do you watch TV, if yes then what's your fave shows?
What sign are you?
What's your fave subject in school?
Do you find any interest in a celebrity?
Do you play other sports?
Do you wanna have kids?
What's you're fave book?

:D

BauerAlmeida 12-17-2012 03:38 PM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Romeo or Romagnoli??

The Prince 12-17-2012 04:50 PM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Johnny boy! :rocker2:

Just a quick question. How much longer do you plan on studying for? :)

viruzzz 12-17-2012 05:45 PM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine (Post 12609828)
I am sure to be fully bacon-flavored chocolate, and plus i love that combo. :angel:
Ok ill stop :haha::haha:

Ok here are my questions:

Do you have a job?
What type of career are you interested in?
What made you get into tennis?
Who was your life inspiration?
Whats your fave color?
Whats your fave country, other than Argentina?
Do you like animals, if yes who are your favorites?
Do you cook and/or do you want to cook?

:lol: I never ate that combo, it's just how I open my Bios and I think it fits well here.

- Yes.
- Something where I can use my creative mind, I want to study Marketing to get into hard business. But if you ask me. I'd love to work as a musician.
- No idea. I started watching tennis on TV once and I just loved it.
- I'm not sure, i'm thinking right now about this one and I can mention so many people, but not only one... I think Lincoln is one of my best inspirations, even if i'm not american.
- Dark blue. Classy.
- UK, love their culture, they gave it to the whole world.
- I love animals. My fav animal is probably the snow leopard, every cat-related animal is my favorite :)
- I cook. I'm pretty good at that, but I need to train my skills, I only know a few recipes :lol:

Sham Kay 12-17-2012 05:59 PM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Alright bro? I don't have any questions as I'm not the inquisitive type, but I like chat threads and really like posting in page ones.

We need to have a long hearty brochat at some point Vi. All the best

-Sham

viruzzz 12-17-2012 06:00 PM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taejin (Post 12609834)
What do you do (studying, working, etc)?
Why/how did you join MTF?
Are you a football fan? Is this a stereotype question for an Argentinian? :p
How do you feel about other Spanish speaking countries, do you consider them close/related or just some foreign countries that happen to share the same language?
If you would move to Europe, which country would you choose?
Favorite dish/meal?
Favorite comedies (film)?

I guess enough for now :p

- I have an online-work where I do lot of stuff related with a company and it social media. I used to study advertising but I left, I will study Marketing in 2013.
- I needed to talk about tennis because I didn't have so many friends who enjoyed the sport. My friends are more football-fans, so I searched "Tennis forum" in google.
- Yes I am. A big one, I love San Lorenzo and i'm really passionate about this, I try to go to the stadium every time I can. I don't think that's a stereotype question, but I reckon we love football so much.
- With the global-era and the internet, I can feel every country as close, thanks to the internet and related stuff like that. Spanish is one of the most spoken language of all time, so I know a lot of people speak it.
- To live? That's a big question. Probably Scotland, but that's just a guess, I can change my mind in 20 minutes.
- Seafood. I love seafood. Sushi also.
- I love comedies and that's probably the genre I watch the most. What I remember right now as good movies are the classic "Airplane!", or "The In-laws". pretty good movies.
But again, I can chage my mind 20 minutes later and remember other good movies.

viruzzz 12-17-2012 06:09 PM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine (Post 12609858)
What your fave foods?
Do you watch TV, if yes then what's your fave shows?
What sign are you?
What's your fave subject in school?
Do you find any interest in a celebrity?
Do you play other sports?
Do you wanna have kids?
What's you're fave book?

:D

- Seafood.
- Yes I do, more than I should :lol: . Game of thrones, the walking dead, the big bang theory, the middle. Of course the simpsons is a big part of what I watch every day :lol:
- Zodiac? Sagittarius.
- Weirdly, I don't have one. Maybe at the university. I loved all the design stuff.
- I don't think so... I don't have interest in their life apart of what they do... Maybe Federer, or some rock stars like Axl Rose.
- I SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUCK at sports, I play football as a goalkeeper, but i'm pathetic.
- Not now. I don't think about it really much.
- Tricky question. Maybe all the saga of the song of ice and fire, I read em this year and I'm in love.


<Off to eat, then I continue>

viruzzz 12-17-2012 06:26 PM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida (Post 12610051)
Romeo or Romagnoli??

El pipi.
Love both, of course.

Sham Kay 12-17-2012 06:30 PM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
In a classical mood lately. Here's one for you mate. Perfect background music for whenever you're in a heated battle in GM during the Tennis season.


viruzzz 12-17-2012 06:30 PM

Re: Put a Viruz in your life. Q&A - Chat and lols feat Viruzzz
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bulldog (Post 12610097)
Johnny boy! :rocker2:

Just a quick question. How much longer do you plan on studying for? :)

Bulldog, my friend!
whatever it's necessary! I mean... I love studying and I'd have no problem in study big things after getting my title.
It's funny, when you're in school you just want to get out of there.
Now, I think I can work and study at the same time. Getting more knowledge.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Sham Kay (Post 12610166)
Alright bro? I don't have any questions as I'm not the inquisitive type, but I like chat threads and really like posting in page ones.

We need to have a long hearty brochat at some point Vi. All the best

-Sham

What's up Sham?
Great to see you here. I'm totally open with that brochat, I like your style, dude. :worship:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.