MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bashkatik Q & A (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213865)

Federer in 2 12-13-2012 04:39 PM

Bashkatik Q & A
 
Please make it good, off season is driving me nuts :sad:

redshift36188 12-13-2012 04:45 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q&A
 
Why are your favorites both the most and the least talented top players of all time?

Federer in 2 12-13-2012 04:47 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q&A
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshift36188 (Post 12605952)
Why are your favorites both the most and the least talented top players of all time?

I base my preferences on personality, game style, mentality, attitude, and just general gut feeling. Not only talent.

Certinfy 12-13-2012 05:07 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q&A
 
Did you believe Federer would win the 2008 RG final in straights?

Federer in 2 12-13-2012 06:13 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q&A
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 12605970)
Did you believe Federer would win the 2008 RG final in straights?

No, and I didn't think he was gonna win some matches in straights this year, even though I predicted him to. 'People' just like to take it personally and put it in their sig. :rolleyes:

nazzac 12-13-2012 08:37 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q&A
 
Which football team do you support?

Why do you dislike Tsonga?

Federer in 2 12-13-2012 08:39 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q&A
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nazzac (Post 12606121)
Which football team do you support?

Why do you dislike Tsonga?

Real Madrid.

I dislike him because I think he has the worst tactical game among the top players. Can't appreciate tennis when it looks like someone is banging his head against the wall when he is playing.
Note that I have nothing against him personally. Seems like a fun guy.

nazzac 12-13-2012 08:44 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q&A
 
What do you think of Borussia Dortmund (one of my favourite teams ;))?

What do you think of Marco Reus (i asked Lenders this :p)

What do you think of Mats Hummels (another question i asked Lenders)

Messi or Ronaldo?

What do you think of Del Potro?

What do you think of Nishikori?

Kowchi 12-13-2012 08:45 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q&A
 
How old are you?
What are you studying if anything at school?
What best describes your personality?
What are you the most satisfied with in your life and dissatisfied with?
What are your 3 best traits and 3 worst traits

Federer in 2 12-13-2012 09:57 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q&A
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nazzac (Post 12606131)
What do you think of Borussia Dortmund (one of my favourite teams ;))?

What do you think of Marco Reus (i asked Lenders this :p)

What do you think of Mats Hummels (another question i asked Lenders)

Messi or Ronaldo?

What do you think of Del Potro?

What do you think of Nishikori?

1. Could not care less about the Bundesliga. When I was following soccer I was mostly focused on Spanish and English leagues (and CL of course). Anyway, as of today there are three kinds of sports that I'm really into, and soccer ain't one of them.

2,3. Not familiar with any of them.

4. Ronaldo.

5. Neutral about Del Potro. I'd say that there are a lot of things about him, and they kinda even each other out in my mind. I like his personality, but I think he is overrated. In terms of intelligence he seems pretty much like the average guy on the ATP tour. His game can be a bit one dimensional, but still very nice to watch. Overall, I'm cool with him.

6. A fan of Kei :)
Definitely my favorite youngster along with David Goffin.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Kowchi (Post 12606133)
How old are you?
What are you studying if anything at school?
What best describes your personality?
What are you the most satisfied with in your life and dissatisfied with?
What are your 3 best traits and 3 worst traits

1. 18

2. I'm studying computer science (programming) in university.

3. Super sarcastic, happy, funny, looking for fun at every moment.

4. Just the entire way I'm living my life. What I study, what I do in my free time, the friends I choose to hang with, the sports I like to play. Pretty happy times :D
A little dissatisfied with my inability to postpone fun, and to force myself into working when the work is rather boring.

5.
-Intelligent
-Funny
-Have a sarcastic and positive view on things. I try to take everything with a smile.

-Lazy
-Impulsive when complaining about something that bothers me.
-Unable to get outta bed in the morning. Hate mornings :p:p

nazzac 12-14-2012 07:13 AM

Re: Bashkatik Q & A
 
How far do you think Kei will go in his career?

Litotes 12-14-2012 08:28 AM

Re: Bashkatik Q & A
 
What do you think of: (I assume you know all of them)

-Roger Federer
-David Ferrer
-Stanislas Wawrinka
-Tommy Haas

-Ronnie O'Sullivan
-Steve Davis
-Shaun Murphy
-Iker Casillas
-David Beckham

-Gordon Ramsay
-George Carlin
-Harry Potter books

-Israel
-Russia

- People that copy questions you ask others and ask them back to you

Pratik 12-14-2012 09:17 AM

Re: Bashkatik Q & A
 
What is your feeling towards doubles tennis?

Irrespective of above answer, if the player you liked the most and the player you hated the most played as a team, would you support them or root against them?

Federer in 2 12-14-2012 02:53 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q & A
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nazzac (Post 12606405)
How far do you think Kei will go in his career?

In terms of achievements, I'd say he is going to have a Hewitt-like career, maybe a little better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litotes (Post 12606480)
What do you think of: (I assume you know all of them)

-Roger Federer
-David Ferrer
-Stanislas Wawrinka
-Tommy Haas

-Ronnie O'Sullivan
-Steve Davis
-Shaun Murphy
-Iker Casillas
-David Beckham

-Gordon Ramsay
-George Carlin
-Harry Potter books

-Israel
-Russia

- People that copy questions you ask others and ask them back to you

-Roger Federer - :worship::worship::worship::worship:
-David Ferrer - :worship::worship:
-Stanislas Wawrinka - :worship::worship:
-Tommy Haas - :worship::worship:

-Ronnie O'Sullivan - Great Snooker player, the game is not as fun without him.
-Steve Davis - My all time favorite in Snooker :)
-Shaun Murphy - Really like this guy, I think he still has some great years ahead of him.
-Iker Casillas - Fave soccer player overall.
-David Beckham - Fave field player.

-Gordon Ramsay - Love the guy. Couldn't care less about the cooking shows but I watch them just to see him get pissed :lol:
-George Carlin - Absolute legend. Anybody who is not familiar with him and is reading this post, go to YouTube, type his name, and let every word sink in.
-Harry Potter books - Love em! Used to read them over and over :)

-Israel - Even with all that's going on, can't imagine a better place to live.
-Russia - Russia :rocker:!! I'm like 7/8 Russian :)

- People that copy questions you ask others and ask them back to you - :worship:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pratik (Post 12606535)
What is your feeling towards doubles tennis?

Irrespective of above answer, if the player you liked the most and the player you hated the most played as a team, would you support them or root against them?

It's very entertaining. There are more great rallies than in singles. I don't watch mainly because I don't know most of the players.

Support. Federer + Anybody = :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Chirag 12-14-2012 03:20 PM

Re: Bashkatik Q & A
 
Why is off season driving you nuts :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.