MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2012 MTF Popularity Contest Semifinals (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213786)

Johnny Groove 12-08-2012 11:40 PM

2012 MTF Popularity Contest Semifinals

We are down to the final 4. The best of the best, the cream of the crop. Let's examine.

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend

Top seed tripwires has tripped every wire on her way here, including vs. Feldman in QF. Now she plays Bogan Extraordinaire H=L, who is on an incredible run here and in good form, having dispatched yours truly in R16, among others, so he has had a tough draw.

Tripwires is the favorite to win 7-5 in the 4th set, but do not expect the wily H=L, who could possibly channel his inner Lleyton and pull it off.

(7) viruzzz vs. (6) The Bulldog

This one will have a more friendly war than the above blood bath. viruzzz with his dazzling game of winners but errors vs. Bulldog's steady solid game. This one will go 5, with less than 8 shots deciding the match.

Naudio Spanlatine 12-08-2012 11:46 PM

Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Semifinals

All four of these posters are the best in the world right now. This is too difficult because they are all my friends. :o

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend Two very good posters and good friends. This is too much for me to handle. I vote for andy because i know that Trips will pull it off and Andy a great poster and a funny guy. Sorry Trips :sobbing:

(7) viruzzz vs. (6) The Bulldog Another two great posters and good friends as well. But my vote goes to Johnny :inlove::inlove:. Sorry George :hug::sad:.

tripwires 12-08-2012 11:54 PM

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt =Legend

Really distracted at the moment (sweaty Roger :inlove:); will give reasons later.

nick the greek 12-08-2012 11:55 PM

This is a joke.Who ever wins this it'll be meaningless.
:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

emotion 12-08-2012 11:57 PM

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend- Funny, solid poster who likes Hewitt

(7) viruzzz vs. (6) The Bulldog- Incredibly funny, nice guy

savesthedizzle 12-09-2012 12:00 AM

(7) viruzzz vs. (6) The Bulldog My pick for the title :hug: :D

EnriqueIG8 12-09-2012 12:02 AM

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt =Legend
(7) viruzzz
vs. (6) The Bulldog

Ben. 12-09-2012 12:05 AM

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt =Legend - Have to go for tripwires as I've actually spoken to her :lol:
(7) viruzzz vs. (6) The Bulldog - Arrrgggghh I don't know. Sorry :o

August 12-09-2012 12:09 AM

(7) viruzzz vs. (6) The Bulldog - Sorry George, I just want to meet my idol, the true GOAT, Warlocq one day. And that'd never happen if I voted against viruzzz.

Orka_n 12-09-2012 12:19 AM

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt =Legend - Really tough one and I'm sorry trips. I like you as you know. But when it comes to posting quality, well H=L's posts are always pure gold. He knows his tennis and is hilarious too. Can't vote against him.
(7) viruzzz vs. (6) The Bulldog - This one is really tight too. Bulldog is great. But Viruzzz I have known longer.

Voted for the comedy guys this time.

EliSter 12-09-2012 12:19 AM

Bogan-Legend

Sorry trips it was coin toss. :(

Manon 12-09-2012 12:23 AM

Sensing fresh air...
Cantona & Bergkamp knew they're time has gone, it 's time for Chicharito & Arteta.

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend Know Trips, don't know H=L but when I'm reading his posts I'm laughing my ass off. Literary.
(7) viruzzz vs. (6) The Bulldog - Argie is funny, George is fellow Arsenal fan & friend. Most importantly young gun.

N.B. So many nut cases (I know smth about nuts, could recomend great doctors).

GOATsol 12-09-2012 12:23 AM

Hewitt=Legend
viruzzz

Mario Sharapov 12-09-2012 12:31 AM

(1) tripwires

viruzzz 12-09-2012 12:34 AM

Trip... I'm so sorry here.
I really like you and your style. I said it plenty of times "It's impossible not to love you", and I still think so. You're a pleasure to read in the Fedforum, a great user with deep feelings.
But here i'm going with H=L.
You're a legend dude. You're like the Rusty of MTF. If everyone's a player, I'd love to be Karlovic because of the funny stuff, and you'll always be our Hewitt. You rock. Keep it up.
Still... If anyone of you both wins this, it'd be deserved, an amazing SF, 2 great users. BRING IT ON! :D

Bulldog, my friend.
I think you have read all my posts since the first time I voted for you. And you know exactly what I think about you.
Your seed is deserved, your style is amazing. I named you "The 2012 apocalypse survivor". In a troll-year, your posts ere some light. You're pure class and you deserve to be here in this popcon.
Your last GoodREP is a really pleasant thing to read. I have nothing but respect and a big thank you. Here's your vote.