MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2012 MTF Popularity Contest Quarterfinals (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213770)

Johnny Groove 12-07-2012 11:01 PM

2012 MTF Popularity Contest Quarterfinals

Down to the final 8.

(1) tripwires vs. (9) Corey Feldman
(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend

(63) Naudio Spanlatine vs. (7) viruzzz
(3) Nole Fan vs. (6) The Bulldog

BauerAlmeida 12-07-2012 11:03 PM

Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Quarterfinals

(9) Corey Feldman
(5) Hewitt=Legend

(7) viruzzz
(6) The Bulldog

It's hard to pick when there are so few posters left :sad:

emotion 12-07-2012 11:06 PM

(1) tripwires vs. (9) Corey Feldman- This could be epic
(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend- Amazing poster all-around
(63) Naudio Spanlatine vs. (7) viruzzz- Probably my favorite to win now
(3) Nole Fan vs. (6) The Bulldog- Really tough one

Thanos 12-07-2012 11:07 PM

voted for the remaining girls left in the contest :).

Naudio Spanlatine 12-07-2012 11:11 PM

Down to the final 8.

(1) tripwires vs. (9) Corey Feldman The biggest matchup i think in history. Two hardcore fed fanatics. And two wonderful friends of mine. But sorry trip but i've known Mikey longer :hug: :smooch:
(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend Wow this is a very interesting matchup and very underrated too. Ill go with Kat because i have talked to her more. :cat:

(63) Naudio Spanlatine vs. (7) viruzzz :inlove: I've said enough about this man. Hes gonna win this round. :smooch: :smooch:
(3) Nole Fan vs. (6) The Bulldog What a great match this is. Two great friends of mines. But once again I apologize George but Nina and i go way back. :hug:

Mark Lenders 12-07-2012 11:12 PM

(1) tripwires vs. (9) Corey Feldman - I hadn't voted for any of them so far in the contest, but while my opinion of Tripwires has improved in the past few days, her tragicomic opponent has only sunk to new depths..
(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend - my conqueror keeps on rolling

(3) Nole Fan vs. (6) The Bulldog - I know George better, but Nole Fan is cute and a Barca fan. Will decide on this one tomorrow.

tripwires 12-07-2012 11:13 PM

(1) tripwires vs. (9) Corey Feldman - I always vote for my opponent.
(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend - Shit. Again, I'll have to go with the guy that I met in real life. So sorry Kat. :sobbing:

(63) Naudio Spanlatine vs. (7) viruzzz - Two fantastic posters but I have to go with viruzzz for his contributions to GM and Fed forum.
(3) Nole Fan vs. (6) The Bulldog - Sucks to vote against Nina twice in a row but I can't vote against George.

GOATsol 12-07-2012 11:14 PM

(1) tripwires vs. (9) Corey Feldman-thanos told me to vote for tripwires
(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend-he is hilarious

viruzzz 12-07-2012 11:18 PM

Shit, this is difficult as fffffaq.

I'm deeply sorry to both. Trip, as I said so many times, you're probably one of the most loved people in this place and it's impossible to deny that feeling. You can be the most serious poster and also a really funny one. I miss your dynamic-duo with Leng.
Feldman, Mike, Boss. You totally showed me the way right here. I'm happy to be a fellow soldier of casa Feldman, and your popularity will always be amazing.
I hope you both understand my choice here. But I won't vote.
We're also fellow fedfans, so that's another difficult rock in my way to vote.

4th and 5th seed.
Two really different users. This match-up is pretty amazing.
But I also can't vote here. I said my reasons plenty of time, both users are part of this beautiful MTF salad. I'm sorry guys, voting against one of you would be unfair to what I feel.
Kat, you're the FedForum personified in someone. H=L, your legend status starts to shine today.

I'm deeply sorry here, Nina. You're my GM rival, and I really like you and your style.
But I can't go against the Bulldog here. The guy is pure gold, the 2012 survivor in a troll apocalypse.
I'm not sure if it's a newspaper in heaven, but i'm sure of something. If there is, there should be a space named "The Bulldog's corner".

...*sigh... Let's do this.

Dee...
You came to this troll-board to make it a better place. I'm nothing compared to what you did here.
You made us be really emotional with your deep feelings, showed us you were always there to chat and have a good time (also showing MTF is not only tennis), and also for beeing part of MTF culture, by having the best relation with everyone, even the newbies.
You deserve the SF here. I wish you the best, darling :)

Ben. 12-07-2012 11:20 PM

EliSter 12-07-2012 11:24 PM

Tripwers, NoleFan, Bogan-Legend.

Pirata. 12-07-2012 11:38 PM

arm 12-07-2012 11:47 PM

(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend Go for the title :bounce:

(3) Nole Fan vs. (6) The Bulldog - My toughest choice this round, almost abstained. But one thought made me decide: "us djokofangirls need to stick together" :rocker:

BroTree123 12-07-2012 11:59 PM

You are kidding me :o They all deserve the title. Whatever choice I make, first and foremost, it doesn't make me think less of anyone here.

(1) tripwires vs. (9) Corey Feldman - Ridiculous stuff :facepalm:
(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend - I suppose Kat is more sensible here, but not an easy choice once again.

(63) Naudio Spanlatine vs. (7) viruzzz - by far the hardest :sad: But no, I've just changed my mind. Dee, I remember the time when you opened up to all of us about your father, and that moved me quite deeply. To speak out about such a difficult issue, takes tremendous courage. You get my vote, but only just. And viruzzz, you'll always be my broham.
(3) Nole Fan vs. (6) The Bulldog - 2nd hardest :o What else can I say about these two? Lovely, down to earth, attractive, understanding, friendly... leagues ahead of what I am, that's for sure. It was almost unfair to allow myself to vote here, but I told myself that I wouldn't chicken out on any picks this time around.

Mario Sharapov 12-08-2012 12:25 AM

(1) tripwires