MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   People Who Think They're Above The Law (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213712)

Freak3yman84 12-04-2012 10:14 PM

People Who Think They're Above The Law

I watched this series of videos and I LOL'd soooo much. It's so interesting/funny/stupid. Any other things like this?

:haha: Anyone else got interesting crime/fraud stories? Another one I know is the movie "Catch Me If You Can" <-- Good watch, I would suggest.

rocketassist 12-04-2012 10:36 PM

Re: People Who Think They're Above The Law

Unfortunately it wasn't broadcast live. If it had been then the whole country would have been talking about it. Alas, they stopped it and didn't air it. Charles Ingram ended up on some crappy reality show anyway and no doubt has more money than he would have done if he hadn't tried to cheat the system.

Freak3yman84 12-04-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketassist (Post 12593539)
Unfortunately it wasn't broadcast live. If it had been then the whole country would have been talking about it. Alas, they stopped it and didn't air it. Charles Ingram ended up on some crappy reality show anyway and no doubt has more money than he would have done if he hadn't tried to cheat the system.

But he had to spend 1.5 years in jail! But has anything like this ever happened on a game show before?

rocketassist 12-04-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12593543)
But he had to spend 1.5 years in jail! But has anything like this ever happened on a game show before?

He didn't, he got an 18-month suspended sentence.

Freak3yman84 12-04-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketassist (Post 12593550)
He didn't, he got an 18-month suspended sentence.

Oh shit... What a lucky bastard! How the hell was he stupid enough to go with an answer that he admitted had no clue what it was??? Stupid person, really.

Certinfy 12-04-2012 11:07 PM

Heard about this but never looked into it. Watching it now, what a bunch of muppets though. :lol:

Freak3yman84 12-04-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 12593605)
Heard about this but never looked into it. Watching it now, what a bunch of muppets though. :lol:

:lol: Good to see you back Jason (I got your name from numerous sources) :hatoff:

Certinfy 12-04-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12593612)
:lol: Good to see you back Jason (I got your name from numerous sources) :hatoff:

Thanks man. :)

On the note of these videos, I've only watched up to the end of the third part and will leave it there for tonight but so far it looks like if people actually plan a cheating strategy well, they might just get away with it. Far too many rookie errors but then I guess that's expected as they only had a night to prepare it.

Freak3yman84 12-04-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 12593644)
Thanks man. :)

On the note of these videos, I've only watched up to the end of the third part and will leave it there for tonight but so far it looks like if people actually plan a cheating strategy well, they might just get away with it. Far too many rookie errors but then I guess that's expected as they only had a night to prepare it.

Agreed.

abraxas21 12-07-2012 02:19 PM

99% of the world's politicians occupying high gvt/parliamentary positions

/thread