Mens Tennis Forums banner

Ask the Board Thread

TT 
183K views 3K replies 185 participants last post by  anny 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
In this topic you can ask all question related with Tennis Tipping, Managers thread will be only for applying to manage tournament.

The Current TT Board Members are:

BMT360
Randy
a1canada
Shahrastani1986
dinkulpus
MikiKuba

#2 ·
I suggest you to create a thread like "Challengers Thread" about "Football TT".. especially if the game is developing! There are too many thread in the "Tennis Tipping" thread :p

#6 ·
Hi, where can I change my nationality in TT for next year? I read somewhere it's only possible in the off-season, but I cannot find a thread for that... Thanks!

#11 ·
Thank you Martin when I last looked at the thread there were TTs listed, but no managers for everything listed so I asked because if you don't have a manager you can't have a TT! In fact there are still Jan. TTs that don't have a manager listed for them, but I sure I didn't have to tell you that!

#15 ·
The Board has stickied the Code of Conduct under which all managers and players abide by. As this wasn't stickied this had in time got moved to the second page as new threads were opened so some newer players/managers might have been unaware of it.

2.7 The entry lists will be updated at least one day before the first deadline and at regular intervals thereafter.

#20 ·
When will we know whether there are some changes in rules for the new TT season?

#22 ·
Thanks. I didn't notice it.

#23 ·
Can players who had a bye in their first round be replaced by an alternate/LL if they don't send for their first match?

(In Noumea I had 9 players for qualies, so there was only one match in the first round of qualies, 7 players had a bye. Two of these 7 players didn't send for the final of qualies, one alternate did).

#27 ·
After the votes in the TT Changes 2013 – it was a no change vote to the rule that players who lose in a Grand Slam qualifying be allowed to play a challenger in the following week – it was also voted that points would be introduced for qualifying wins, so a player can now gain points in both.

#32 ·
I have a strange problem, I can't find the OOP for the futures tournament in Antalya. It's not in the usual place on the ATP website and I can't find any OOP on the ITF website. For some futures tournaments there are local websites covering the main information but I can't find anything for this one. Can anyone give help me ar at least give me some suggestion?

#33 ·
Vilnietė;12635781 said:
I have a strange problem, I can't find the OOP for the futures tournament in Antalya. It's not in the usual place on the ATP website and I can't find any OOP on the ITF website. For some futures tournaments there are local websites covering the main information but I can't find anything for this one. Can anyone give help me ar at least give me some suggestion?
This is a live stream and results site they use for the Antayla Womens futures throughout November/December - I would guess it's also used for the mens events too - might be worth a try?

http://www.tenistv.tv/canliyayin.php?salon_id=12