MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   No Shave November. Picture Progress inside :P. Don't be afraid to contribute! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213285)

Kowchi 11-22-2012 07:52 AM

No Shave November. Picture Progress inside :P. Don't be afraid to contribute!

Hey all! I've been working on No Shave November and am growing in at a scary pace. ;)

Day 22 never looked stronger.

(Not posting rest of picture gotta be careful who's looking ;) jk.)

*Apologize for quality, my smart phone takes potato pictures, but you get the Mountain Man jist)

If you have a beard and are not afraid to show it post here NAO :D

Slasher1985 11-22-2012 08:04 AM

Re: No Shave November. Picture Progress inside :P. Don't be afraid to contribute!

This is a friend of mine, not having shaved for 5 years:

Kowchi 11-22-2012 08:09 AM

Re: No Shave November. Picture Progress inside :P. Don't be afraid to contribute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slasher1985 (Post 12573866)
This is a friend of mine, not having shaved for 5 years:

More like 200,000 years, respect to your friend :) :wavey:

viruzzz 11-22-2012 08:23 AM

DAMN! Last year I said I wanted to participate in this thing and I forgot.
Maybe I'd do a no-shave december :)

Kat_YYZ 11-22-2012 08:28 AM

congrats, Kowchi :D

Kowchi 11-22-2012 08:50 AM

:hatoff::hatoff: Thank you.

GSMnadal 11-22-2012 09:17 AM

I'm very happy to inform you that after 22 days the first hair has popped out and is clearly visible. Never felt more manly :rocker2:

Kowchi 11-22-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMnadal (Post 12573938)
I'm very happy to inform you that after 22 days the first hair has popped out and is clearly visible. Never felt more manly :rocker2:

You are participating and doing your best, that is all that matters :sport:

156mphserve 11-22-2012 11:00 AM

My days with a full grown beard haven't come upon me yet. My beard gets patchy after not shaving for a while. I haven't shaved for almost 2 weeks but it's not looking very good atm. Probably gonna shave soon. I'll support the cause for longer when I get a better beard :lol:

Sauletekis 11-22-2012 12:15 PM

I feel old looking to this posts... And not in a good way.

Orange Wombat 11-22-2012 03:48 PM

Never heard of this "No Shave November" thing. Either way I'm glad I'm not participating :cool:

Hey, Kowchi, you should be aiming for this :yeah:

Moozza 11-22-2012 03:55 PM

Maybe one day I will be capable of growing a beard and taking part in Movember.

The Prince 11-22-2012 04:24 PM

I haven't shaved since the beginning of the month, but there's a negligible amount of facial hair on my face. :awww:

Sofonda Cox 11-22-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kowchi (Post 12573860)
Hey all! I've been working on No Shave November and am growing in at a scary pace. ;)

Day 22 never looked stronger.

(Not posting rest of picture gotta be careful who's looking ;) jk.)

*Apologize for quality, my smart phone takes potato pictures, but you get the Mountain Man jist)

If you have a beard and are not afraid to show it post here NAO :D

Is this your Grindr pic?

Kowchi 11-22-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 (Post 12574530)
Is this your Grindr pic?

Ahahaha no :superlol: